All Comments on 'Barcelona'

by thunderstealer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What??????

Not such thing as a French gypsy, and Barcelona is in Spain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Eh?

The eh? is for the previous commentor. There are gypsies in every country in Europe. And why do you think the drive to Barcelona took 12 hours, you tit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it

I truely did. And I don't say that often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why do the dumb ones always make PUBLIC COMMENTS?

This is an outstanding story. Thoughtful and Extremely well written and then we all have to endure quibbles about where Gypsies can be found and the length of time to get from Paris to Barcelona. Sheesh!

Get a clue you two........

Thunderstealer Please more, it was quite a treat to find your story this morning.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Apologies

I made the Eh? comment earlier, I did mean to say how much I enjoyed the story too. I just felt the first person was criticising it for silly reasons.

First class story, speaks to the emotions and the slight sense of dislocation of being a foreigner.

thunderstealerthunderstealerover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to you all. It's my first public story, taken from notes I made a while back. I look forward to writing more, and adore constructive criticism, so keep it coming. As for the first dear reader's comments about factual details, I assure you, honey, it's all quite, quite true.

jjadlerjjadlerover 16 years ago
Brava!

This was (I hope!) a delicious "amuse bouche" to the banquet that is to follow. I'm not a prolific writer, but my appetite for quality writing is somewhat insatiable, and this is a great beginning. Good imagery, and although some people might have a little trouble with the shifting of the tenses, it works for me. And thank you for writing erotica and not just a stroke story. I could smell the musk and sawdust of the room. Yum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous