All Comments on 'After School Hookup Ch. 01'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
prop69prop69over 16 years ago
Great Theme Idea-CRAPPY FINISH!!!!!

The story had so much promise, but boy DID IT SUCK!!!!

The worst story I have ever read on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It wasn't all that bad

The build-up was good, good background too. Unfortunately after all the introduction, the end was just too abrupt. There was nothing wrong with HOW it ended, just way too abrupt. Next time stretch it out and give us a teaser about the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very verbose and boring

Wordy, Wordy ,Wordy!!!!!

This is literotica.com, not a "how to write a novel" class!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good start

Don't let the knuckle-draggers discourage you. I think it's a good start, and am looking forward to further episodes. Those who don't like plot and character development should just get some pictures to look at while they pleasure themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incest???

Where the hell was the incest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
um...

it says chapter 1. what the fuck is wrong with you people. act like you're old enough to be on the website and give constructive criticism, not something like "boy did it suck."

i thought it was an excellent premise and i'm looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Chapter 1 is just fine

STRONG start! Now just keep it coming.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 15 years ago
Looking forward to the rest of it...

Excellent start, looking forward to the rest of it... Don't let all the little limp-wristed idiots get you down... They obviously can't read... Says that this is chapter 1...

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Thta's a...

...pretty funny introduction.

There's nothing foreshadowed, but plenty of directions the whole thing could go afterwards.

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plaid skirt YUMMY !!!!

we need more of little girls in their plaid skirts, of course NO PAINTIES !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2229 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES