All Comments on 'Damned If You Do'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ridiculous Dialogue

You could have shortened this story by half if you hadn't written such ridiculous dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this read like a kids story

the stupidity of the hubby and wife was that of childred.hubby tell wife what he saw and she tell him he lied.that was a give away to me.take sides with others over hubby.walk away and leave,then you want be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life with her.something you not giving her for her to do what she did.but you always have a weak male lead in your stories.

ohioohioover 16 years ago
not bad at all

Maybe some readers are unhappy because Drew didn't actually cheat, so her husband didn't get the chance to avenge himself. Imagine that, a "Loving Wives" story with a Loving Wife? I don't see anything wrong with that....

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it

I don't think the story is too long. In fact, the build up was necessary. I was entertained, which I believe is the purpose of these tales.

thebulletthebulletover 16 years ago
Pretty Good

<p>Yes, I had some problems with the dialog. And as soon as she wouldn't believe what he saw it was obvious that she was going to be come involved with her friend and her buddies in some way.</p>

<p>Still, this story had a different outcome. That in and of itself makes it a notch above the average. So, reluctant thumbs up for me.</p>

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Nicely Done

This story brings to mind a story by thecelt entitled Almost? In that story a wife was already naked and just stating to suck on her lovers cock when her husband rings her up and they have a heartfelt conversation which stops the tryst in its tracks.****** curious2c doesn't take his story to quite the same brink as thecelt but the dialogue suggests adultery could have happened but for the husband coming home at the time he did.****** One thing that stands out is that the wife and husband communicated thru out the story which ultimately saves the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not bad

I agree with that the dialogue was child-like and not very believable. I did like the scenario though, and I enjoyed the sex talk ... that was all very well-written. I would have enjoyed your story more if Gloria had blackmailed the wife into participating, and/or the husband finding out what was going on later, but I know I am a pervert and can't fault you for the route you took. I do fault your fantasy neighborhood for not having access to a hardware store, though ... to paraphrase a saying, "Locks on doors and tall fences, good neighbors make." ;-)

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Interesting ethical exploration

The story is well-constructed, the prose is good, and the characters well-done in this tale of marital morality.

<P>

The author poses the central question of what Matt should or shouldn't have done with respect to Gloria's activities. I can imagine several scenarios that would have resolved the situaton satisfactorily. A photo or two delivered to Jim's office with an anonymously-penned note would certainly have raised a red flag and discharged his moral obligation to his friend and neighbor. One thing is certain: there is never an obligation to abide wrong-doing in any form.

<P>

We get our first look at Matt's character when the author pens,

<P><I>

I had been tempted several times in the past, but always remembered that what I had at home was far better than any temporary gratification could ever be.</I>

<P>

Note that Matt's primary concern isn't whether cheating on your partner is right or wrong. Rather, he wonders whether the piece of ass he's currently pondering is better than what he has at home. It's a sly indictment of modern morality and slams greedy self-interest. I would guess such attitudes are more prevalent among men than women but I've certainly known women who felt the same the way as Matt does in the story. I have to think that his attitude can't bode well for the marriage's long-term continuation. If he ever overcomes his insecurities and decides to try some strange, he'll willingly engage in an adulterous relationship if that poontang is better than what he has at home.

<P>

Drew's behavior is more primal. Her pleasure at exposing herself to Gloria and her studs overwhelms her ethical beliefs. Her fantasies take charge and she lets herself go, imagining herself being gangbanged, just like Gloria. The author is preaching a bit and that's the way it comes across in the telling. It's a bit tiresome but necessary to the storyline.

<P>

Drew knows what she did is wrong and, later in the story, says so. Her contrition at the betrayal of her marital vows seems heartfelt, and it makes us empathize with her for a one-time breach of her ethical code.

<P>

Is that breach good for the marriage. No, absolutely not and that leads to my single criticism of the storytelling. It's hard to imagine the all-too-quick rapproachment between Matt and Drew. That dinged the story's credibility and made me think that the author rushed the conclusion. Still, a good story and one that I enjoyed. Thank you, curious2c, for all your work on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimps and Whores

You used to write some pretty good stuff......now you write this crap...............

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
This story is good and could be great .

The ethical and emotional issues are big.

The words in the blurb and many in the story

do not seem to be at the same level as the

ideas.

Obvious there are no answer to the question, since

where the border line is will depend very much on the people

and the experiences in a relationship.

To some just watching without you SO would be cheating. For others a blow job is not cheating,,,,

Most of us do not have any idea of tolerance level is. And

I suspect that if he had not seen it previously himself and

had several conversations with his wife, what he saw would have had on the path to divorce.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
WHY the ending doesnt work

This has the making of a great story... but the end does NOT work. Running out of time to actually cheat -- b/c the husband came home early-- is NOT the same thing as having the Character NOT to cheat.

<br></br>

The 2nd problem is that the Husband... when he comes home and catches her... correctly sees that the ONLY reason Drew did NOT cheat was because ne came home early .

<br></br>

"I didn't do anything Matt. I was in our yard alone."

<br></br>

"If you'd have gotten more turned on, say I didn't come home right then? What would I have found in an hour Drew? Would I have found you over there joining in? Would I have found the love of my life cheating on me with her best friend and her studs?

<br></br>

Fair enough. But then the author suddenly has the MASSIVE role reversal where the next morning the Husband suddenly denies it was her attention to cheat while Drew asserts she was about to.

<br></br>

WHY does the author do this? Its OK for the the author to so with the plot but this role reveraal demands an explanation...No?

<br></br>

The <b>NEXT MORNING </b> the Husband says ...

<i>"Don't be too hard on yourself Drew..."

<br></br>

"Matt, you said it yourself and I thought about it too,

where would I have been in one hour or two if you hadn't made it home when you did? I can't honestly say. </i>

<br></br>

and this

<br></br>

Husband: <i> Don't. It's all right. You didn't do anything. You just masturbated, that's all."

<br></br>

"Matt, you know better than that. Don't try to excuse what I did. I was thinking things like I said earlier."</i>

<br></br>

Husband: <i>"But you didn't."</i>

<br></br>

can someone explain what the fuck that is all about?

<br></br>

<b>By the end of the story the husband takes solace in some sort of delusional gratification that hacing not enough to cheat is a same thing that as a decision NOT to cheat because of her strenght of character. </b>

<br></br>

that is bullshit.

<br></br>

Again all I am asking is how and why does the husband now suddenly beleives this silly rationalization whereas the night before he was outraged and convinced Drew was minutes away from cheating.

curious2ccurious2cover 16 years agoAuthor
Harry, my thoughts on your comments:

A loving couple, having a good honest relationship also have give and take in their thoughts and feelings. Respect is another aspect of a good loving relationship, the same kind that Drew and Matt have.

That being said, what I think Matt was feeling was anger at first...then after 'sleeping on it' he realized that if he continued to press his anger, he'd lose...hell, they'd both lose...so he thought about his wife and their love.

Drew was being harder on herself than Matt was, and he knew that if he allowed her to think that she wasn't worthy of him, their marriage would be toast.

They love each other and they had found stark reality hiding in a fantasy land.

I was trying to show both sides of a spousal dispute...how the give and take that makes up a relationship of love and trust will allow one spouse to change their attitude on something so serious, in order to preserve the unity of the marriage. Without that unity, marriage's fail.

He's had his words over this, his anger was let out...he now had to calm his wife and let her know that he was there for her. What better way than to do what he did as she berated herself. It saved her, and doing so saved him, so in effect their marriage was salvaged from what could have been a total disaster.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 16 years ago
I've come home early

numerous times in the past to find the wife almost ready to cheat on me, but my timely intervention prevented it! I'm lucky that the many times I didn't come home early she was baking a pie and not contemplating adultery. Some guys have all the luck. Seriously, I'd rather have a wife that almost cheated than a wife that did. Does it bode well for the future? Probably not, but this couple has a chance. Finding the 7th Fleet hammering her would take the situation beyond repair. This story was interesting and presented an fascinating dilemma. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Give and take in a marriage? He would have lost?

Hmmm, so in order to keep a wife whose morals and ethics are not strong enough to love her husband, honor her marriage, and reject sex with others, the husband must overlook it all and save the marriage. The marriage was in trouble when the husband told his wife what he had seen and she refused to believe it, accused him of lying and making up a story to discredit their next door neighbor and her best friend. Instead she wanted to ask the neighbor and believe whatever she said. Yeah right she loves and respects her husband and they have give and take adjustments in communication. And if you believe two women who are best friends, living next door to each other, dont know each others fantasies and lifestyle I have a very good bridge to sell you that has only collapsed once. The wife watched the action and by her own words was only prevented from joining in by her husbands unexpected arrival. That makes her a wife that is immature, unfaithful, and very weak willed thinking with her cunt. Not much of a loyal faithful loving wife. Of course in real life, the husband would have to consider whether the wife knew about it all along and maybe had been a participant before, or, in the future when he didnt arrive in time she would be a cum dump for users. Or perhaps a dilvery guy came who was just cute to say no to. Life is to short to have to worry 24/7/365 about a woman who can not be trusted and who is to weak willed to know better and do it. Sorry guy you painted a picture of a man to weak for his own good and woman with real surging hormones and the IQ of a dog in heat.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
Curious2c Thank you for that explanation

Curious 2c

Thanks for for several things... first for realizing my post was legit even if you disgreed with it-- some folks think that my feedback posts are ONLY troll posts. I am glad YOU could see that at least this one was not.

<br></br>

Some time a inconsitency in a story can be too extreme for me ... and this is just my view... so that it sinks the story. Often times I noticed that many readers will agree with some or most of my points but still give the story 100s. I guess I am just different that way.

<br></br>

SECOND yes I Kind of figured that the next morning the husband was thinking to himself he if pushed it she might leave in despair and shame.

<br></br>

So I fully accept your explanation and will give this a much igher score. I think this sort if explanation COULD of been worked into the story but heck its YOUR story not mine.

<br></br>

Also I can see how this married couple could survive with huge scare they both had... but he needs to go into the counselling knowing that his Lucky timing is not a reason to over look his wife's character flaw.

<br></br>

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
could read past second page

Husband comes to wife and says "I saw this..." Wife, basically calls continuously calls him a liar and goes out of her way to value her friendship over the marriage. I wouldn't even have waiting until the next Wednesday... I would have tossed her fucking ass out on the street. Author, you say your in a relationship.. if you think this is the way you define a relationship, you're in sad shape. Once you have the people in your story do something like this, your story has nowhere to go.. it has lost all truth to it. Take the time to put yourself in your stories, so that they will ring true. This couple has a marriage that you decided has the same depth to it that two bowling buddies share... so, why the fuck would your reader care what happens?

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Very good story

I found this couple’s use of talking is the one thing that could make this all be put into perspective. The husband realized he had her over a barrel and could demand anything from her, but instead he saw if he made her the whipping post it would kill any mutual love as she would be everyday reminded of her horrific action. I like the way they both knew they needed a sounding board to put this marriage back on a road of respect and loving fun.<P>Thank you for a very good story. Looking forward to more of your stories.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good story but...

... a marriage that needs work. It was clear with Drew not listening to Matt over her "friend" that there were problems in their marriage. Matt wasn't the number one person to Drew as he should be, leading to the other problems. I good story and a marriage that needs professional help. Thanks for your time and words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Husband Too Weak!

Great, compelling story. The husbands actions seemed to be "wrong" at every single junction point. Since he saw her cheating one day, he didn't get suspicious that she'd cheated the day before, during or prior to their phone sex? Since she cheated, we know she decided to throw away her marriage before joining in. Several other posters pointed out her calling him a liar--surely she must've been aware of Gloria's activities before the husband. It appears that the husband failed to: inform the spouses of the first guys he saw with Gloria, tell Jim, call the cops the first time he saw this lewd behavior in public.

I would've had him call the cops, make a complaint, AND THEN wait to see if Drew's cheating escalated to contact with the perps, BEFORE he showed himself. He should've had EVERY reason to assume he was seeing a repeat behavior by Drew. If she did continue, he could then let her go to jail with the rest of them. That would help in his divorce, which is the ONLY logical outcome to this scenario.

His behavior the next morning was disgusting.

I loved the part where he told off, and threw Gloria out of his house. But I thought he should've ACTUALLY removed her prior to Drew's re-appearance and confirmation. Somehow, Gloria was still in his house when Drew made herself known.

Thanks for the provocative story! I can't wait until your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Approval ?

Mine doesn't matter it is your story write it how you see it, did I enjoy it yes even though I disapprove of the way you ended it with Matt & Drew staying together. For me she went somewhere that my wife can NEVER go I do understand that each of us must live according to what we believe not what others do. Kindly continue to write what you wish & I & many others will read for the enjoyment of seeing how you treat each different situation.

waratahwaratahover 16 years ago
Thanks for writing

A very interesting story.

Enough different about it to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not bad

but crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Right on

This is the perfect story about "playing with fire". Drew and her husband were lucky. I know first hand about getting to close to places and situations you shouldn't let yourself be in. If you're not wise enough to turn away, or even run, you can get in trouble. This story showed that to very lucidly. I, for one, find it entirely believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you have such a digustingly low opinion of women

if I were a woman in your life curious2c there isn't anything that would stop me from ending yours. It is men like you who think all women are mindless animals that ruin the lives of good women. You're most likely just resentful because you have no sex life, but I can't feel sorry for you, I just find you pathetic.. Seriously you write a story about a women who's never cheated in her life, has a loving marriage, and thinks multiple sex partners is digusting... but WHOA, once she actually sees it, she just can't possible control her throbbing cunt right? she can't think straight, and must turn into a backstabbing whore... yep, that all makes sense to all men who think that women are mindless uncontrolable animals. from my experience, it is only the men who know so little about real women, the ones who haven't been laid in the last decade. Author, why don't you write about something you do know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wake Up

You know better, she was about to and definitely would have gone over and fucked the black guy. She knows it, the black knows it, Gloria knows it and you know it.

The real decision should have been to start swinging as a couple only or allow her to be a hotwife with none of their friends knowlege.

Truth, he really loved her and couldn't deal with the possibility of having to leave her; therefore, the justifications. She knows she wanted to and she will be fantasizing and eventually...she'll try a blck one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wake up needs to do just that

It is perfectly clear in the story that what happened was a near miss but it was a MISS not a hit.

People get shocked not killed, by near misses, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"; both will be more on their guard from now on.

Thank you author for a story that just might help some one to stay away from danger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
curious2c this story is only a reflection of one thing... YOU

and what a sad and pathetic life you must have. You are completely, I mean, so way off base in your understanding of the most basic in human emotions and behavior that you can only be seriously disturbed yourself. This story makes me pity you and find ALL the people in it disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NEAR MISS?!?! NOT ACTUALLY CHEAT?!?!

How can you possibly call coming home to find your wife naked and masturbating for the amusment of herself and several naked men who are waving their dicks at her and asking her to get them off, a miss? And then what a time for total honesty: she claims she would have eventually joined in and let them fuck her. At that point, how many MEN wouldn't have actually taken her naked ass and thrown it over the fence and told all of them since she wants it so bad she could now stay with the neighbors! Good grief, like finding your naked wife giving a live free sex show to a bunch of strange, sweaty, naked men in your backyard cause her hormones are raging and interrupting her just as she's teasing her way into a double/triple penetration somehow isn't cheating?!?! Oh yeah, ever since "I did not have sex with that woman," idiots seem to think they can pretty much try to justify and spin any immoral crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good writing

but wrong ideas by the couple - these are blue-collar scrubs and critical reasoning is probably beyond their capacity: handing the situation as they did is believable.

Good writing overall, offers hope that committed couples can make it even after a crippling blow to the trust in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
try hard enough you can spin anything

put it in these terms, sex workers get paid good money to do in front of people what his wife was doing in front of naked men and interacting with them. Such actions on her part show she is not capable of restraining herself and even if she had not submitted to intercourse, BJs, or anything else, it does show that in the future with the right inducement she will "cheat". Had it been my wife she would have already been out the door then, she could have gone naked next door and play right then without worry about a marriage she no longer had. I can get over neither one of them took pictures of the slut in action.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 10 years ago
good

Just read a few of your stories, and like the way you explore peoples thoughts at what's happening between them.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
GUILT BY ASSOCIATION

and with a close know associate, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Page 1 ending

Drew's reaction on page 1 of this tale would have had me packing either my bags or hers.

She was calling her husband a bald-faced liar by flatly denying and doubting his word.

Considering the seriousness of the allegations, that's a red flag in any marriage, and worthy of a nuclear meltdown.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
What absolute bullshit

Matt has zero self respect. Sad story. Ridiculous characters and storyline.

Don't quit your day job unless it's writing ad copy and covers for paperbacks.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
too little, too late

On page one she is calling him a liar and treating him like crap for telling her what Gloria is doing.

On page three she is putting on a live dildo show for them and admits that she might have joined the gangbang.

While true that he can't tell her who she can or cannot be friends with, continuing a friendship with Gloria should be a deal-breaker.

More to the point being treated the way she treated him on page one would have sent me to an attorney.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
1 *

what a bunch of crap.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS ALWAYS TOO LATE

but this time it wasnt TooLittle. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Because I love you and I think... mind you... THINK you love me,” – Her lack of trust in her husband’s word, and lack of faith in his love, do NOT bode well for their marriage.

“You want to stay friends with her even if she's like that?" – I’m with him! If she’s so willing to remain friends with a cheating slut, I’d be VERY worried about her!

“Still, we are close friends and friends don't dump one another... ever." – So close friends NEVER dump one another? So if Matthew cheated on you, you wouldn’t dump him? He IS a close friend, right?

“Drew had no other true friends at all other than me and Gloria.” – What, she can’t be friends with people who don’t live in the neighborhood?

“She was just watching." – No, she WASN’T “just watching”. She was NAKED and masturbating in front of four strange men who are fucking her MARRIED neighbor!

“Oh God... I feel so... dirty." – That’s because you ARE dirty!

“I couldn't help myself as far as the masturbating went.” – If she “couldn’t help [her]self as far as the masturbation went, how can she (or he!) be sure she could help herself at all?

“Okay Matt? Are you happy now?" – Sure, make it like HE’S to blame! Of course he’s NOT happy! He wouldn’t have had a problem if he found her in the kitchen watching them while masturbating. It was the open nudity and masturbating, and her ADMITTED desire to partake that was a problem!

Drew’s throwing Gloria out doesn’t ring true with her earlier statement that she WOULDN’T dump Gloria even if what Matt said was true!

“If you hadn't walked in right then I probably would have done something terribly stupid." – She’s ADMITTING that his fears were justified, and now HE’S pooh-poohing them?

What’s the problem with the day off? Wasn’t he scheduled to be in the class one more day anyway?

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
#2 WHY DO ALL THOSE DAMNED DOs OR DONTs

boil down to a coin flip. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I'm still troubled by her refusal to take him at his word when he told her what he saw, and her apparent willingness to stay friends with a slut!

I'm also troubled by her interest in multiple cocks, even if she says she wouldn't cheat, maybe she wants one or more men to join her and Matt!

If Jim knows, why does Gloria only do it when he's out of town?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Were they both at it

Drews breathlessness when she came to the phone. Multiple orgasms whilst talking to Matt. Sounds like she was at it at the time she was talking to Matt on the phone.

There were enough signs to have her investigated or at least to set up cameras

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What

pussyboy matt is, look, see, then take pics a show his friend, no fucking problem if you've got the proof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If he loved her, he'd have just watched

He had a chance to get sloppy seconds after, and blew it. I'd have given 6 stars if that had happened, but since I can't, you get only 5.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Bummer...

Very well written and a good story, but the first thing to come to mind is, 'Run Forrest run'. Dump her and find a better quality spouse.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

Boy, that was close. I believe Drew. If he had come home two hours later it would have been too.late. Glad Gloria got what was coming to her in the end. The only thing wrong with your story is that you just had to but black guy in for no discernable reason except to make Gloria an even bigger whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Once those seeds are planted

It's almost impossible to prevent them from taking root and growing. That curiosity will always be in the back of her mind,"What does it feel like". I don't think she will ever act on it, but that curiosity and longing will always be there, eating at her. She can't unsee what she saw, she can't unfeel what she felt, she cannot unwant what she wanted. Whether they like it or not, they are both now forever changed, and they can olny learn to deal with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Here cucky cucky

Here whimpy cucky.. I have your spine.. Would you like Me To Trower it and you to Fechner it to Your Wife? Here cucky cucky..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dump her.

She's too flighty and has backbone of a wet noodle. 0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"Morning cupcake."

"Morning. Are you still mad at me?"

"Drew, I thought we went over that last night, no I'm not mad at you."

( I mean what is left to say about your best friend doing gang bangs and cheating on her husband and the fact that you were masturbating in public and about to join them? Can't think of a thing worth mentioning, sugar pumpkin, honey snookums. Here try this cheese omelette with ranchero sauce. Its almost as delicious as you. What is interesting though is the sale their having at Costco right now)

She needs to move on to a true life partner that has the minimum fortitude needed to complete a meaningful conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story. just a bit unbelievable, no man can be a wimp like Mathew, trying to make excuses to ease her guilt. He is also an asshole for not informing Jim of his wifes' activities. I Just bet Mathew would be happy if the shoe was on the other foot. In real life if Jim knew that Mathew knew what was going on and never informed him he would have considered Mathew just as guilty and maybe made him pay the price also. : to author, believability makes a story more enjoyable. I dare say no husband reading this story would have let what happened go that easily, especially after her admitting what he already knew would have happened had Mathew not showed up. also no man with integrity would not have a talk with Glorias' husband. but then I am not of this generation, but old school

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Lust is a powerful thing, and these days, I imagine that most marriages face temptation at one time or another. As for the seed being planted, it probably was, but today seeds get planted everywhere with the way society is today. Television, movies, porn, strip clubs, erotica, night clubs, drugs, and people who don't care if they ruin marriages and lives all bombard the marital bond between two human beings. Arousal happens, it is a function that is out of our control. The only way to escape is to turn and run but it will still be in your mind, and you can't erase the memory (yet). Drew didn't do the act only because fate stepped in. The intent was there but if you punish someone for what they think or desire, then there is not one person on this planet that is compatible. Matt should have told Jim, that is a no-brainer. And (take notice male readers) he also should have dragged Gloria out by her hair at the end while putting her life on notice should she come between their marriage. She is a cancer in this world. Drew's reaction towards her husband early on when Matt first discovered Gloria's gang-bang was bullshit. It kind of pissed me off but it was nothing compared to her dildo exhibition. She is lucky to still have Matt's love and she now knows it. They will be fine.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story, but Gloria should have suffered much more for her actions. Drew was far from innocent and he was much too understanding with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story,but you made Mathew an ass hole by him not telling Jim about his wife. In fact he would have saved the scenario that went down with his wifes' participation in it if he had gotten a hold of Jim right away.. NO excuse for him not informing not only Jim but the wives whom husbands where involved..To bad he came home a day early,by not informing Jim he deserved to come home to see Drew participating in the group sex.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

interesting cheating concept. would have told Jim asap. Drew and Matt are so naive

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

"Look Matt, I won't do anything like those things Gloria has done, if that makes any difference to you. "Look Matt, I won't do anything like those things Gloria has done, if that makes any difference to you. I love you and I can only love you. I can only make love to the person I love and that's you totally. Please Matt, don't worry about this. I'm not sure how I'll handle it all, but you don't have to worry about me. Okay?". I can only make love to the person I love and that's you totally. Please Matt, don't worry about this. I'm not sure how I'll handle it all, but you don't have to worry about me. Okay?" BAMB CHEATERS CONFESSION

having sex with someone else isnt making love. she can only make love to him but who can she fuck. lol u hear a spouse say this start spying

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was right to forgive her. He was terribly wrong—and wimpy—to forgive her so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I'll only ever be yours Matt... I promise you that."

You promised him that when you got married. Did you forget that when you went over to Gloria's? She sure says that now because she got caught. Jim was too quick to forgive and to lenient with Drew and her bad decisions and bad behavior. She was an active participant just waiting to get double-teamed once they were with Gloria.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He should have forced her to choose between her friend and her him.

Because if she doesn't choose right, she can't be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The slippery slope is oh so slippery once you put a foot on it. He now knows that even his perfect wife is mortal and can be tempted.

Gloria would be an ever present danger. He could and should have anonymously tipped Jim off the next day as every day she remained next door there would be the possibility of her pulling Drew back into her game.

Harvey8910Harvey891014 days ago

This was a great story. Close call for Matt and Drew. It was a good thing that Matt got home when he did. Drew would have been fucking those men if he had not. The end result of this was Drew learned some things about herself that she did not like and they went to counseling together to overcome those impediments to their marriage. They continue to work on their marriage every day. Gloria was caught cheating by Jim and he divorced her and he moved away to begin life anew. Gloria realized what she lost in Jim but it was too late by the time she realized it. Great story. 5 stars for sure.!!!! I thought about it and concluded that if my wife was cheating on me, I would want to be told about it. I do not believe that you are damned if you tell someone that their spouse is cheating and you are damned if you don’t tell them. I would have been happy to hear it and I would have taken corrective action from there. Very thought-provoking story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous