All Comments on 'Selfish Lover'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Liked It

I liked the story, but I didn't love it. You repeated various scenes, sexual acts, and dialogue way too often for my tastes. If you could condense this story into 1.5 pages, instead of 2.5 pages, I think the story would be a true winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Liked it

I personally love this type of story and I think you did a nice job with it. Yes, please continue with it.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes Please!

Write more write more!!Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Charity begins at home

She's just fair, and it's in the nature of things that he knows his place! I found your story *enthralling*, as are all your stories. It features lots of direct speech, which draws the reader into the story. She revels in humiliating him, and has him beg for what she really wants. He actually begs for her to humiliate him, and she literally tugs on the leash with ever increasing strengh. Yes, I look forward for a follow-up, and for other stories in the same vein! I'd personally have less rimming and more barefoot worship, and just as much cunnilingus and soft domination. I appreciate the fact that your stories hold no cuckold, strap-on, creampie, forced bi, cross-dressing, whipping, as these often seem to be associated fetishes. I've nothing against these fetishes, they just don't appeal to me :-), and I'm glad when I read good stories like yours, where I don't have to skip any part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you should definitely continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wonderful, this`s the best i have read congratulation1

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The person who wrote that this is repetitive and could be condensed to half its length is exactly right.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I thought the story was great! Thank you so much, I loved her arrogant, selfish attitude and the way she only cared about her pleasure, WOW! please continue to share your writing gift, and I'd love to see more ways this self-aware Goddess indulges her superiority at his expense!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
660 Followers
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...