All Comments on 'Claire Ch. 02'

by Spurtulator

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Better than learning from gossip

Scott really has a good thing going .... and so does Claire. They have made the most of their first two meetings and this could get even hotter. Being single, she has the prerogative of having him at her house whenever she wants him. It certainly is the best of all worlds for him. I, too, had such an experience when I was even younger than 18 with two women were close friends of my Mom's. Neither knew about the other but both taught me the ropes .... lessons I never forgot. Both had me doing things their own husbands wouldn't and I LOVED all of it until I went away to college. Learning from someone with that kind of experience and desire IS the way!! My wife still thanks them for their interest!

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Develop into more.....

There is all sorts of possibilities on this one. One can do so much if they stay at home naked and have guests of the opposite sex also naked, and have a swimming pool that is very secluded. More than one baby has been conceived under those circumstances, between "just friends" previously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
truly enjoyable reading.....

Took me back to a time when i experienced a similar situation, a smile on my face and a rise in my shorts...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous