All Comments on 'Bi Couple: So Happy Together'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I BET

BET YOU HAVE A PIMPLE ON YOUR FORESKIN,THATS OF COURSE IF YOU HAVE A DICK QUEER TURD SHIFTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT STORY!!

Would've given this story a 100 if you put in Kickball, Dodgeball, Horseshoes, Darts, Billiards, Tetherball, Ping-Pong, or Russian Roulette. But maybe you are saving that for another story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
definitely needs a college russian roulette team

The same pattern, endless description of some obscure college to the point where it becomes a distraction from the main story, characters who figure that because they have no criminal records they are police officer material, this reads like every other story by the same author. Maybe there should be a parody, in which the characters are students of Rob Banks University or Lex Luthur College receiving training in chemistry, firearms and commerce to become the university-educated archvillians of tomorrow's criminal underworld. The scholarships would be offered by fraudulent or bankrupt companies, ranging from Enron to Bre-X, and the prime choice of employers after graduation should be Cosa Nostra Inc, Black Hand Enterprises, Black Sheep of Triad or Mafia Inc. It'd create work for all the would-be cops from obscure US colleges in the rest of these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A great love story.

Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...