All Comments on 'Crash'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
satyricon.21satyricon.21over 16 years ago
usual high standard, but...

...it's a shame in some ways: you're good, we know it, you come up with the usual well-written, well executed, well finished product, and it's great, except...

... what i'd like you to do is sit back, take a deep breath and give us something outstanding again. you've it before and you owe it to yourself to push the envelope and do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good read.

always nice. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Piece

Great to see another submission from you. Good story, but like the actual plot, sort of a solitary crash. I'd love to see you do more.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
Although I Didn't Actually Notice The Time Between Submissions ....

since I've been reading in chronological order, and there's several more years to go to catch up, I think the "break" was worth while. Your story set up and progress is as good as any you have written. This story is similar to another one, with the friend getting hurt and the guy getting laid, but it is different as well. Descriptions of the relationship are natural and erotic, and the story can be told in few words but words that paint wonderfully sexual images. The only thing that is not "natural" at least for me, is having my lover plead for me to "f-me." Yes, many have rubbed me, opened my clothes. and all but attacked me in their exploration and, yes, passion. But never did anyone cry "F-me." I really feel that I have missed something very erotic, but your stories allow me to relive some of those adventures and modify them somewhat in my mind by adding the command "F-me!" Thanks for providing that image.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Meh

OK. Well enough written. But, well, why bother? Maybe it's just that it goes from nothing but purely private attraction to the bedroom too fast, with no real development.

And if she's Mrs. McKeen, doesn't Mr. McKeen come into it somehow? Sure she might be widowed, divorced, or just abandoned, but why bring in her state of being married if you're not going to say something?

Not a bad story, but I won't be reading it again. And if it were the first thing of yours I'd met, I probably would have ignored the rest.

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
Nice one!

More.......?

45ACPTo45ACPToover 1 year ago

Great story, you have a gift. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1361 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...