All Comments on 'The Family Circle'

by carrieoct15

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
just awful

What were you doing during english class(es)??

Obviously, not paying attention.

I'd suggest an editor but I doubt even he/she could save you.

Practice saying "Welcome to Wal-Mart", it'll be your best best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
spell check anyone?

did you even proof read this before submitting it???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fun

Yes, you would do well to get a good editor, but don't feel hurt - after many years in Mensa I have met hundreds of people of rather high intelligence and accomplishment who simply don't read and/or write well.

I loved the story, thanks for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
editor?

You could sure use the help of the people who offer editing of stories before you enter. Grammar and spelling was so bad, I gave up after 3 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more plz

More stories of the exptended family please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
BTW, Second cousins not generally ncest

Marriage between second cousins is allowed in all 50 states in the US. Also, almost have the states permit marriage between first cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

Nice story. Fuck all the negative comments. Yes spelling could use some attention, but the story line was new and refreshing. I really enjoyed the story, and wishI had a cousin and daughter to enjoy like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Family Circle

I liked the story, but take more care with the grammar, please.

JanvEJanvEover 15 years ago
Keeping it in the family

Why people do give bad comments on families where sex is used to keep a healthy and loving family together I can't imagine why?

I still remember my 18th birthday like it was yesterday when dad guided me in mothers pussy while he and my sister sucked my nipples. The only regret of migrating I have that we lost so many days of family fun. While that is so many years ago still when I speak to mother she still is my 39 years old girlfriend. She turns her numbers around so I am still her 69 year young stud.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Seems like there should be a follow on chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

What a wonderful start to what has to becum a series...Family play, bi sexual, hot younger people....please keep it going!! Bobby

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Family Circus

While the story was not too bad, it is spoiled for me when the author doesn't proofread his own work. This author leaves many works unfinished, uses the wrong spelling of some, and uses the wrong tense.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
hott

what about chapter 2

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
like the story

wish there was a chapter 2

PhoenixLordPhoenixLord5 months ago

I would have enjoyed this more if not for the grammar errors at the start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous