All Comments on 'Full Moon Rut'

by SolitaryHawk

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!!

Great first submission! This has the possibility of a great storyline and I hope you will continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well done

Great, please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
outstanding

GaeaWindsingerGaeaWindsingerover 16 years ago
Nicely Done.

Well written and thought out. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great as a stand alone

But if you continue on, you'll have a reader in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just excellent work!

You introduced just enough "science" to render the bestial sex plausible, interesting, and intriguing.

Without overburdening your text with too much detail. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more ..

give us more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Very good hope to read more from you. please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
delicious

but oh! the disappointment at flicking over to see that you had not continued this fantastic story, nor had you any other offerings! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

This is the kind of story I hope to find when I click on the "NonHuman" or "Erotic Horror" sections of Literotica.

WELL done - keep up the excellent work, especially along these lines. *grins* Canine cocks = natural bondage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please more!

This story was amazing, and far too short.

Lazychick0Lazychick0over 15 years ago
Very Good

I really liked this story, it got me very excited/hot. You did a good job on this. Human/Werewolf type stories are one of my favorite types to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

I've enjoyed reading lots of stories here at Literotica, this one get 5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So hot!

Best story on Lit ive read. Fantastic

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 14 years ago
Wonderful...

I just discovered this little gem. WHat a wonderful piece of work. If there's more, even better, but if not, it's still a beautiful stand alone story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved this

it was refreshing to read such an original take on the werewolf theme! and not corny in the slightest phew!

jw_1970jw_1970over 13 years ago
Great story, great pacing

Very erotic, and well written.

laminai0708laminai0708about 13 years ago
LOVED IT!

This was a wonderful story I loved the originality. VERY SEXY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yay!

This story was great! It was original and sexy, even sweet to some extent, things you normally do not find in sex stories. It's fun backwash most of the time. Keep up the good work!!

wicked23wicked23about 12 years ago
loved it

This story was so good and I would love to read more of this pack of were's

Keep up the great work and like I said hope to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

We! Want! More!

cowboy109cowboy109almost 12 years ago
The writing is really awesome

Your writing is really awesome. A lot of stories on here are very linear. Your story has such a richness of telling a little about the science part, letting us look through the eyes of the omega, telling us the emotions and little details that occur. It is also very well thought through in regards to the practical implications, like vaccinations, dealing with scratch marks etc. The whole bulb at the base and plugging the semen in was really intense. Extraordinary stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking hot!

This story was the perfect accompaniment for a little self-pleasuring on a mellow Sunday morning... While cumming, my cunt was grasping for a cock that sadly just wasn't there. How I wish Brown were with me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'd like more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More, have her inoculations fail and she joins the pack or something. Tell us about the partners reaction to her idea of a well spent night, anything just don't let the plot die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BRAVO!!!!

I LOVED THIS STOREY. I HOPE IT HAS A LOT MORE ANIMAL SEX. PLEASE KEEP IT COMING. GOOD READ, GREAT DETAIL AND ACTIONS. I WAS EXTREMELY AROUSED WHILE ENJOYING THIS STOREY. I'M IN LOVE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'M LOVING THIS

WE HAVE A GREAT NEED FOR MORE OF THIS KIND OF ANIMAL SEX. WONDERFUL STOREY. PLEASE WRITE MORE, A LOT MORE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED PICTURING THEIR LUSTFUL SEX IN BOTH FORMS, ESPECIALLY DOGGIE STYLE WHEN PART OF HIM STARTED TO CHANGE. EXCITING ! I LOVED THE OTHER TAGS TOO,

winchestersgirlwinchestersgirlover 7 years ago

Pregnancy isn't possible...are you sure? I sense a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This deserves a sequel!

i totally want to see her missing brown, and him howling after her - and who knows, with a successful knotting, maybe they CAN breed? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I want a sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A sequel? Yes, please!

Loved the story! I'd really like to see a follow-up to this, with the young lady returning to Brown. Perhaps after having learned some of "their language" and actually communicating with him. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MORE!

Well that was hot! I'm dying for more, and a successful breeding wouldn't hurt ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pregnant

I'd love to see a second part where she actually got pregnant.

msc2020msc2020over 3 years ago

Loved it so much! Please make it into many chapter! 🙏🙏🙏

skourge57skourge57almost 3 years ago

Please continue the story, you have obviously studied mating behaviors in wild animals, it is not only wildly arousing, but fascinating as well.....A story well written, ahhh...but there is at least a couple of these characters who are in need of development...I greatly appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU. You have obviously studied mating behaviors of wild animals? R U dumb? Writer watches bestiality flix where got this idea. I’ve read some bad stories but this might be the bottom. Oh don’t guess you realize that woman takes too big cock too hard will bleed to death if not treated? I usually not realist comes to stories cuz it’s all made up. This crap just bad. Plus the rape doesn’t help much. Sure she give it up first time but then tried to get away. Tag that rape and forced sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its a great story please make more chapters turn it into series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was bomb 🦾

I did cum sooo hard, thanks 💋

jenellesljenelleslabout 2 years ago

Ignore the moronic, ignorant, anonymous. They only write inflammatory comments because they have no clue how to actually write. They've never seen Lycans mate, so how do they know?

This comment does not apply to the anonymous who had positive comments or constructive suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is there a sequel?

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 2 years ago

Mmm... rutting monster porn with knots.

Ignore the moron anon. Women do not bleed to death from taking thick dicks xD someone's been watching too much hentai. If it punctures your womb it can damage you irreparably, and if it's rough and thick it can definitely make you bleed, but the likelihood of dying to a grapefruit sized knot after being lubricated and fucked is non-existent.

Someone also doesn't understand the point of nonhuman is often to get the animalistic dub-con of a rutting beast-mind that's taken over the sentient consciousness. Plus, it's a fucking story about werewolves lmao how realistic does this idiot anon need it to be?

You wrote this perfectly. I, and obviously many others, would love to read more of your stuff. <3

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it, SolitaryHawk. Please give us more :)

XX

Windtalker1080Windtalker1080over 1 year ago

Please make a sequel. This was amazing 👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely need a sequel! Let em fall in love and have babies and she becomes part of their pack!

louis_adjanilouis_adjaniover 1 year ago

Great story! We need chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there another part please? It’s so good. She might get pregnant? That would be interesting

uofumanuofuman10 months ago

Excellent. We need to hear more of this story.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

Primal yet almost gentle connection between them. Liked it a lot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow loved this story! Very arousing.

Took me back to a summer staying with my aunt when I was just finishing school. Fooling around playing with her dog lead to a snout up my skirt, which lead to letting him lick my pussy, then going all the way and letting him mount me.

I’ve never done that again in over 25 years, realising how wrong it was later, but those orgasms I had during the time we spent locked together by his knot were still the best of my life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous