All Comments on 'Dairy Queen of the Breeders'

by Tivanosa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 16 years ago
Show, don't tell

25 % for the interesting idea.<br> But the story didn't actually deliver what the title promised. We didn't see the girl turned into a breeder or a milk cow; that even could have happened in future chapters, but the story was wrapped with the last paragraph.

<br>

All we saw was some light bondage and a fucking. The story needed more elaboration and exhaustiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
liked it

The story was good, the details great and it drew the reader in. Now you have to add more to it make her his cow as your title says.

I give it a B+

Emma

TivanosaTivanosaover 16 years agoAuthor
It's meant to be a serial story

Hi readers. This is meant to be the first and therefore introductory piece for a serial story. This is why Valeria isn't transformed into a milkmaid yet, as its only the beginning, where she meets Hunter and their uncomfortable Master-Slave romance begins. However, I accept that I did not indicate that it was a serial story, but for anyone else critical of lack of detail or content, just be aware that it is only an introduction to the series. Thankyou.

TivanosaTivanosaover 16 years agoAuthor
Part 2 to come soon

Part 2 is coming soon, readers, and if you want to read my non-erotic work, go to http://tivanosasdemesne.blogspot.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love milk

Reading about the milks made me very horny.

Have a look at my sexy milk pics:

@XtremeMilkDrink

anondaughteranondaughterover 3 years ago
Constructive criticism

Hey! You write very well but you need to flesh out the sex a bit more. A couple times it amounted to you saying "they had sex" and I feel like you're capable of being more descriptive than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous