All Comments on 'Calling Home'

by Quin

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

I don't blame her for being with real men, god knows she doesn't have one at home. Sluts and wimps, magic.

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Welcome back

It's great to have you back again, Quin. I always look forward to your stories, and have now read every one of them at least three or four times. Can't wait to see how this one progresses, even though the previous comment derided it. Don't be too long with the next instalment, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Blah

Wish the wimp ass writer would have stayed in what ever hole he fell into. To many of these dipshits on here as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Fucking WIMP!!!!

Why the hell didn't you put a warning FIRST, before I wasted 30 seconds of my life reading before I REALISED what kind of story it was!!!

I realise some people like this kind of thing, but to be fair to the rest of us you should have put a warning as an intro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get a life?

I doubt whether anon who worried about losing 15 secs of his life has much of a life to worry about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She should charge a 100 each and get something.

You paint the wife as a slutty whore of a woman with no control over herself or her actions. She is talked up by three men and gives in to sex with them. She lies on the phone about car trouble when she had simply stopped to get fucked. The husband goes into all this detail about how they almost divorced before/split up and worked their way thru it. This story explains how little she cares for her husband and how she has no morals or ethics and is somewhat genetically handicapped in the mental department. The husband on the other hand after expressing how he had hurt him before is supposed to change and get all excited over her being used as a cum dump by three men. She is without morals or ethics and is disrespect and unloyal to her husband and marriage. He on the other hand is showing signs of a complete mental breakdown and the associated mental illnesses so involved. Taking them out of the gene pool would be a blessing, suicide a welcome item for them both. Eventually one or the other of them will break and kill the other anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huh?

WTF? A completely discombobulated story. It started one way, then radically changed into another. I couldn't get into the characters or story, sorry. Next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Author Please for all of our sanity PLEASE

kill yourself .

<br></br>

<br></br>

Now

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
People having lives!

If people had lives they wouldn`t have to spend time with these stories to try and lift their boredom, and the zero vote was for the story NOT the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Warning Helpful

I'm not into stories where guys get off letting their mate screw others.

Also, your story does not logically hold together. You start with how damaged their marraige was by her previous affair. Then he wimps out and enjoys it. Why didn't he enjoy it the first time? When he heard she was with "Rob", he should have been excited.

My name is Ttom, I can't get the login to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Contagious

Whatever the hell Samual X has, it seems to be spreading to other wannabe writers - same ol crap as his offerings. Skip this and all others from this wannabe writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
go back

wimp

jthserrajthserraover 16 years ago
Nicely done...

An interesting look at the dynamics of a relationship, the pain, heartbreak, and yet love, that something that keeps a person coming back. Apparently your characters didn't act nice enough to satisfy some of the commenters. I found the story readable, the dialogue believable and the emotion compelling. This is one of those where you can actually count all those zero ratings as 5s, your characterization and dialogue got them involved enough to be outraged. The level of outrage confirms how good the story is.

well done.

jim : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just record

then you have divorce material and can also sue rob and friends for seducing your wife and alienation of affection ...anyway you can divorce her or just live with her make her divorce you do the same thing she did fuck as many wome nas yo u can maybe even pay for some

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Question

And this is supposed to be a loving married couple?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Great Quin

strikes again! The purpose of Quin's stories is clear to all who have read his long history of submissons, and he is one of the very best. They are so good, i go back and read them over and over again. I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
another....

....dickless guy. should just let his gay side come out. then he'll know what a cock feels like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How Many Wimp Husband Stories Are There?

Too many. I really pity these "writers." They have no talent, no imagination, and they aren't men. How pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is this supposed to be erotic?

Watching some clown make a fool of himself because he wants his wife to fuck around on him is painful to watch. Make the husband realistic. Have him call the cops, change the locks...something other than being the wimp that he is written as.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best is back

Why can't some of the a******les on here tell the difference between fantasy and reality you are the man please dont make us wait so long again

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 16 years ago
Wimp story

Literotica home of the wimps. Don't even bother reading this story if you are a man. This story is for man haters and wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
if..

there would be a -100 you would have got it. they allready allmost separeted before and now he likes it, her shity games ? everbody would have said : I'm busy filing for divorce and hang up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All the real aAmerican men (below) are busy ------

Literotica hoping that they can get hard and satisfy their poor starving for sex wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really bad submissive English Sub-Man

I have to say this is really bad erotic couplings or group sex. It sure isnt loving wives. It might be submissive husband so it could go in BDSM for the Dom/Sub or maybe the English sub-man category.<P>

Just really bad and not to believable unless this guy is a fag to start with.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
A Bit of a Change

Quin writes as effectively as always. His stories are filled with teasing lines from the wife and angst from the husband. However in this piece there is a different approach used by the author. The husband in 'Calling Home' states that he and his wife have gone through a separation due to her extramarital affair. This indicates a degree of disgust and strong disapproval by the husband. Yet when the wife takes up again with several men we find the husband on the phone, cock in hand, waiting for his wife to tell all about her newest affair. This represents a 180 degree turnaround by the husband which IMO makes this story less believable and less likeable than his other works.****** I am not a fan of cockold stories but Quin writes so well that I have come to look forward to his offerings. This story doesn't come up to either of the 'Housewives' stories or the 'Letters to the Editor' story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Another Whimp

It would be nice if one of you so called cheating wife story writer's could come up with something new.We get tired of the same old shit.Wimp husband,slut whore wife,and a story that says nothing and goes no place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"25" for banging on keyboard for 3 hours

even on total gibberish nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sick english helpless cuck into male humiliation

With a few uk supporters of your male self disrespect ilk you embarrass the real english males again by geographic association.<P>

Why you find helpless self disgust and male humiliation / embarrassment exciting only a psychiatrist would know.<P>

Does making yourself look like a failed human being excite you writer?<P>

It must as your addiction to pathetic self cuckolding is your mantra to make yourself feel useless - and you will eventually realize that people are really laughing at you and your selfish need for self degradation.<P>

Sad for those around you huh sicko.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 16 years ago
well done

Another great Quinn contribution. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
certainly one of the worse excuses

for a story... Author, you are simply a pathetic excuse for a man. Why don't you dream up a story about killing yourself... and post it.. it would certainly be about as erotic as this drival... and for many readers far more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good yarn.

The trouble is that these stupid yanks wouldn't like it because it does not have any ass fucking. Now any one who wants to fuck an ass must really have something wrong with him. Ass = Donkey. 99% of all the srories written by our yank cousins they fuck an ass. Well I'd rather listen to my wife telling me of her extra marital affsir than listen to her tell me about ass fucking. Then i would get really jealous how would I compete with an ass? Carri on writing quin very well done.

QuinQuinover 16 years agoAuthor
Consider this;

could not the husband have been in denial about the fact that his wife's wayward habit's arouse him - not realising that she already knew this?

Could the whole situation have been set up; a game for a swinging couple?

Incidentally, writing about a subject doesn't mean I identify with the characters! If I ever write about the devil will the half wits and hillbillies (on both sides of the Atlantic) think I have horns on my head and walk about with a three-pronged fork?

QuinQuinover 16 years agoAuthor
Consider this;

could not the husband have been in denial about the fact that his wife's wayward habit's arouse him - not realising that she already knew this?

Could the whole situation have been set up; a game for a swinging couple?

Incidentally, writing about a subject doesn't mean I identify with the characters! If I ever write about the devil will the half wits and hillbillies (on both sides of the Atlantic) think I have horns on my head and walk about with a three-pronged fork?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for all your work. Love all your stories, please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just a wimpy Brit who lets other Brits down

It is so sad some men have never had a real love. One who takes your breath away and it is her you see and fantasies about as you make love. I guess these types of wimp/submissive are just into sex by fantasizing and the physical touches and contact are just not their cup of tea as they are into watching in their minds eye someone they say they love get fucked good. They are wimps as they don’t really love the woman as if they did it would make them sick to see another man touch them. Just a sick wimp/submissive, and the story belongs in BDSM/Submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Job!

Really good story - pay no mind to the negative criticism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don't bother coming home ?

husband doesn't simply say don't bother coming home ? he gets off on her sexploits and being submissive to her. she is that good ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another success

Once again, Quin has written a great story. It is truly unfortunate that the cowards who criticize this story haven't a clue. Why on earth would you read a story in this category if you don't like the scenarios? Quin is one of the best writers on literotica, and as to the rest of you cowards....get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A very immature type of story and a very immature

woman exposing herself to many risk. The husband knows to pack and begone before she gets home. Leave her nothing, she is gone for the night. Let her pay her way out of it. Never figured out why he was married to such an airhead after the first adultry.

bmusachbmusachabout 16 years ago
Loving Slut

Loving Slut with a Wimp husband. Disappointingly short and unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sh*

Sorry but why do you believe this arrangement to be a marriage. Is this your American standards? Or is it British? They are no standards of mine though. It just makes me feel degraded seeing such drivel and reading the comments... Whatever you do, don't try for a marriage folks, you f*ng don't know first thing about it... And even less about love.. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WIMP CRAP

WIMP CRAP - don't bother to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:( NO

So f*ng sad.. Anyone here want that to be done by their wifes? Then why marry at all.. There are a lot of whores around..Nah, I guess the whores standards are to high for you, right.. You need your personal slut bimbo...Sad piece of sh* ..Cheers Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
english WIMP CRAPOLA

Are all the english wimp perverts who get off as their wives fuck other guys. Must be a really sick bunch of women with cocks who call themselves "men" in your sex society you have ther across the pond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not all!

Please do not tar all English people with the same brush as this wimp scumbag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I recently saw a movie entitled Intamacy with

Kerry Fox. It's all about a good english wife married toi a wimp , clunk, bore of an english husband anmd she goes fucks this guy every Wednesday...Boy foes she fuck him too...no fake stuff either. Well this couple are like them...British. How can England claim greatness when all the men are wimps...

maxwell1985maxwell1985over 15 years ago
another good one

another good one Quinn. i love the buildup and tension in the story. going to cheak now for part 2. good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When does he plan to kill all of them?

Recording the phone call is evidence. Killing them is pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CRAP

Typical wimp crap - vote 0 and move on

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great really great story

loved it, more please what happens next!!!!????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I really lliked this and again- I admit I hope she gets pregnant with a lovechild for her husband to raise. As one who has a wife I know has done just that at least twice- and I suspect three times, I get a thrill out of reading stories of others- true or fiction, of having wives who do the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
tell her

she can stay with the guys and do whatever she wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
stupid

I HATE FUCKING WIMPY ASS HUBBYS WHO GET OFF HEARING ABOUT WIFES BEING A WHORE,GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS ASSHOLES AND DIVORCE HER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me see, they had trouble about this before

and now she is being a slut for three of them. I hope he is recording this for use in the trial. No man would stand for this kind of shit. But then who ever called the husband in this case a man! We now know he is a gay male using a woman married to him as a cover. Enjoy her pregnancy, raising bastards, and her medical bills with the STDs and HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How do you say "CRAP" in England?

I hope this story isn't representative of all English men, or women. It surely paints you as a stupid spineless group. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shite is crap

and this is shite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not very good

why would anyone put up with this shit. I understand its just a story, but these stories are best when the husband has balls enough to take revenge and kick the bitch out. This is just some pussy rolling over for a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The usual

superbly understated, teasing, tantalising erotica from this great writer. Quin, I wish you'd get rid of the negative and irrelevant comments. I hate to be reminded that I share the site with so many dickheads. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another guy with a wasted dick & dryed up balls

Technically well written but I can't stand the main "puke" character or the plot line that seems to glorify a cheating bitch of a wife.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Just found this

Great writing, and got me going somewhat. Definatly a five!

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Started good but fucked up

Please stop writing in this category. This is just wimp dick stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lousey wimpass shit!

I am fed up with this kind of shit, you need to get another life.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT

Is being dumb contagious, I know stupid is and it leads to WIMPITIS. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Fucking wimp

I can't stand fucking cuckold wimps. Asshole knows he likes his wife with other guys and can't wait to lick their cum out of her disgusting cunt. Fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When does Literotica.com wake up??

Overdue is the fact that many readers would appreciate an own category for cucks and wimps. It almost hurts when starting a story with a good plot you find out, it is just another wimpy cuckold story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Not MY fault!

Poor Sweetie. It's just a series of bad breaks and she couldn't do ANYTHING about them! Bet there is only ONE room rented! Bet she doesn't sleep very well, either, with all the crowding in the bed and guys tossing around!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
This Is Stupid**

A waste of my time!!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
That was not a good story

In fact, it was pretty bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please write some more

Your stories along with coolomons are best on site. Hot hot hot.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed your story, Would love to have read the part where he hears everything too.

Gosh there are some rather nasty, negative people who seem to comment.I don't know why anyone would be so mean. I would just ignore them, Thanks again

x

Anna

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sick mother fucker! what a fucking wimp!

asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He is a sick fucker!

Brilliantly portrayed by this skilful author. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And that's the way to get the most in the divorce!

Record her cheating and use it in the divorce. All done. Silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Nothing erotic about wimpy cuckolds. Another author ( and I use the word loosely) that crawled out of the sewer smelling like excrement.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

From "big eruptions but we stayed together" to ""Don't worry if it runs out," she giggled, "I can always tell you the fine detail when I get home! You d like that wouldn't you?" "Yes!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

not sure this story makes any sense .

it's a fairly ok idea of a plot / storyline .. but the way it is presented makes no sense.

just cannot sell the fact that after all the previous problems & forgiving / resolving them, in the way it is worded ..

that when faced with this new situation , that the husband would react in this way.

can only rate it 2 stars due to inconsistancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad she is such a slut

I wonder if husband is disabled. Well yes he is, at least in the brain area. All she wants from him is a meal ticket and a place to hangout when she needs to recharge her battery...

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Sad isn't she being a slut...

Sad isn't she being a slut...sad is he accepting it for the second time...How could he be "sick and shaking, upset, devastated...", when he after all liked it? That's sad too...Sadly just 1*

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

If this is what you like, Then have your wife call me

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Too Demanding

To be believable. He kept acting pissed, but all he wanted was details.

This is totally contrary to is wanting to keep distance from Rob.

Ridiculous story. 1* for me.

HannibalLecturerHannibalLecturerover 8 years ago
Not As Uncommon As One Might Think...

While it might seem difficult to put oneself into this guy's shoes, scenarios like these do occur and many people in similar situations find themselves riddled with ambivalence. While disturbing, this story is not as uncommon as many might think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God, how I hate it when some asshole writes a willing cuckold story but disguises it

until half way through the fucking story. Damn how I wish there were negative scores for mother fuckers like this. 1 fucking star only because I can't give you any less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PUKE!!!

I star while I vomit on the page of disgusting drivel!!!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
AHHH yes

Another story about some asshole husband. I wish I knew where you writers get the idea that there are so many husbands out there that would like their wife fucking around and him getting off on that fact. especially with three men. Any real man would have packed up his stuff and had his friends help him move out while he was on the phone. Not jacking off over it. But then again, I'm just guessing you're not one of the real man category are you ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not sure

First seemed like husband was upset then somehow he became a whny but willing cuckold

Thought this story would have an ending

Am guessing your heart wasn't in in

For story idea visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Serial cheacting wife with ineffectual husband. College instructor in Helena Montana coerced student into sex with her. She then tried to destroy reputation of student. She succeeded, but friends of his are setting record straight

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And having recorded these conversations

He had enough evidence to go before a judge for divorce, and spread it to all of her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where is the wife in this story?

In fact I think her first question when she walked in at home was, "Where are you, you darling little cuck?" and her second was, "What the hell have I done?" followed by "What the hell am I going to do, with no husband and no money?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

he needs to leave before she gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Needs to tell her the divorce is on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why didn't find out where she was go pick her up as he had offered and save himself pain, the cost of the room wouldn't have mattered for his peace of mind and probably saved him contemplating a divorce.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
A CUCKY WIMP THAT ALLOWS

and accepts the torment and pain derived. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A wimp and a moron and a slut for a wife she wouldn't have a home when she got there

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
When

When she gets home, hug her tightly , until she loses consciousness. Then take her and all her belongings to the bus station. But her a one way ticket to Fargo. Our her on the bus and go home. Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

IN REAL YOU WRITE THIS SHIT TO SEXUALLY HURT YOURSELF. BETA MALE LIFE IS HELL FOR YOU.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
I get where the author is taking this..

....but she would be history. Don't worry about coming home because she wouldn't have one to come home too. The wife is disgusting. Who would want to have children with such a skank? Still, this written well.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
D-I-V-O-R-C-E H-E-R 1*

I can't read any more of this shit. You suckered me in and then I wind up with this shit. Whoever finds this shit exciting needs to see a therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A glimpse into a sick mind

and another that enjoys itself playing to the sickness.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 5 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish writing about rubbish. Nice combo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two sick fucks !!!

How the hell is not having any control or shared expectations in a marriage still a marriage . Couldn't the wife go out have sex and come home , and then join her husband privately . Even if humiliation is a turn on why not do it when she came home intimately and privately . Why always the shared mockery of others ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A story about a...

...perfect union. A sadist married to a masochist. Not this author's most valiant oeuvre. Two stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous