All Comments on 'Our Milking Time'

by BellaBelleRN

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Good story--liked it very much and hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

you suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Typical idiotic comment left previously by the usual type who cannot even string a sentence together. Oh well, at least they might have improved their own reading ability from such a well constructed and arousing fantasy.

Thanks for the enjoyment from reading it, and please keep up the good work, and don’t forget to not take offence from idiots who wouldn’t dare submit their own pathetic attempts.

RandyFarmBoyRandyFarmBoyover 16 years ago
whew! what a turn on!

My love shared this with me and I have never been so turned on before about something in my life. Oooo...! Thank you BellaBelleRN!

(That negative comment from that loser should be removed)

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
I really like this!

Nice, hot story! Thanks!

awestley12000awestley12000almost 11 years ago
Loved the story.

That was a great story... wish you would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a hoot. Should have forced eddy into a "baby" role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet story and well written ...

The intimacy of this well developed story illustrates the strength of the feminine perspective. Surrendering your self along with the powerful suggestion that milk production could be created through physical contact i.e., clit and nipple stimulation brings forward the female view of a powerful story line..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous