All Comments on 'Father In Law Confidential'

by jordongeff

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good

like the rimming.....and I hope too read about the drive home.....kurdt

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good story

Good content and very exciting. I was hard from the beginning and will fantasize about my in-laws while my wife jerks me off tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Piping hot

I loved the build up and I can never get enough talking in bed or anywhere else... Wonderful...Please sir may we have another?

Redbird1376Redbird1376over 15 years ago
Again, very good!

You have a great gift. This story had me groping for my own cock and wanting to rub one out here at work. Good stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NEED MORE

WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE FATHER-IN-LAW/SON-IN-LAW STORES

ALSO SOME WITH WIFE TRADING.( FATHER FUCKS DAUGHTER/SON-IN-LAW SCREWS MOTHER=IN=LAW) WHEN DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NEED MORE

WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE FATHER-IN-LAW/SON-IN-LAW STORES

ALSO SOME WITH WIFE TRADING.( FATHER FUCKS DAUGHTER/SON-IN-LAW SCREWS MOTHER=IN=LAW) WHEN DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Father in law

Wife at shops,laying down in my wifes pantyhose,stroking.At the gravy strokes when i hear the door,key turns ,voice,Rob, it was Ed my father in law.Coming,i yelled ,he came down the hall as i sprinted across to the bathroom.Hey, i heard stop there,i did,wow,i thought there was something with you.My cock was still hard as he walked over, our little secret,now you need that attending to,lay back on the bed,i was confused, but i lay down,he slipped the front of my pantyhose down and stroked my cock,then slipped it into his mouth.He sucked and played with my balls,he was good, my cock tingling, oh i was going to cumm, aaaagh as i filled his mouth,he swallowed, kept on swallowing until i was all emptied out.He looked, lots of cumm for a young fella,as he took off his pants.Now i have seen some big cocks in porn movies but his was certainly up there.No wonder my mother in law looked cross eyed.He went to the bathroom,we will need some of this,lube in hand.No, what for,well for when i fuck your cute pantyhosed arse.No,no, i have not done that, he said well todays the day as he knelt between my legs and put them on his shoulders.Lubed finger in my arse,but i was relaxed after cumming, then 2,moving around.He straightened up, his cock hard,long,not that thick but long.Here we go,something your mother in law wont let me do,says i am too big, as i felt the head at my back entrance.Relax,as he leaned forward and the head popped in,uncomfortable but not painful,he pushed forward, i could feel the inner walls of my arse being forced open.He stopped, pulled back a bit,still then moved forward,he did this until he was all the way in.Boy, your arse is tight,i think i am going to love this as he pulled back and slowly re entered, back,in and he started a steady motion.At no time did it hurt,strangely my cock came to life as he with every forward thrust he hit what i now know is my prostate sending thrills along my arse and cock.alright lets do this and he fucked faster and longer,lifting my legs,my cock straightening, i could hear myself say yes, fuck me ,fuck me as he drilled into me.I felt his cock swell in me,as he thrust up into me,my cock shooting one stream of cumm then dribbling while he hammered me and then i felt it.Warm, hot, muchwetter inside me as he filled me with his seed,pumping until he was emptied out,me pulling him toward me.He finally rolled off.Now i see him quite often,he tells me todress for him,he always blows me and then he either lifts my dress orpulls my pantyhose down and fucks my now well used hole.This has been going on for 5 years now, i love the feel of his long cock.He said i am his arse slut.Let me tell you not only his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
NEED MORE

WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE FATHER-IN-LAW STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

My first f.i.l. blackmailed me after one of his friends told him that he had seen me getting a b.j. in a mens room.

He was a slim 5-8" ex RAF man but amazed me with the size of his equipment, which I was initially made to suck, but after a few times, had it forced into my arse, just once, then it was me who was begging him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

That was great! A very HOT story indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jealous

I have airways has a crush on my father in-law. The older he gets, the sexier he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Future son in law

i have wanted to do this to my future son-in-law since i first met him.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FIL Story

Last night I was awakened by a noise in our bed. It was my wife using a vibrator on her pussy. I rolled over as she had her first orgasm. after the second or third I rolled over on my back and spread my legs. this was my que for my wife to give me a hand job. As she stroked my cock and always tells me s story. Last night was no exception. As she was stroking me she said out loud "Come in daddy (My FIL) and get undressed. You need to fuck his ass". That did it. I could almost feel my father-in-law as he put his cock at my ass and began to fuck me. It didn't take long for me as he continued to fuck my ass. I came in just a few minutes and I shot cum all over our bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was cruising Craigslist one weekend, and there was a m4m add with a picture. The face was blurred, but I recognized the background in the room immediately.

I made contact, and arranged for him to be naked, blindfolded, and sitting in his chair when I got there.

I walked in, and he was as I had asked. I took off my clothes immediately, and rubbed my cock on his face. He turned and took me in his mouth, while he stroked his cock.

I let him suck me for a couple minutes, then went down to take his cock in my mouth. I would suck up and down, fondling his balls, and then sucking his balls into my mouth one at a time and rolling them around with my tongue, and sucking them.

We switched back and forth sucking each other for nearly an hour. I finally let myself cum, and he swallowed my load, continuing to suck me until I went soft.

I then went back down on his cock, and did my best to make love to his cock, until I could tell he was getting ready to cum.

I told him to take off the blindfold, keeping my face down so he wouldn't know who was sucking him. When he started cumming in my mouth I looked up and looked directly into his eyes as I swallowed the same semen that had produced my wife. That was when he realized he had sucked and swallowed his son in law's cock and cum, and that I was swallowing his semen.

To say he was surprised and humiliated all at the same time would be an understatement.

After that encounter, we got together regularly to suck each other, and he enjoyed topping me. I loved sucking cock with him, and his cock in my ass. I enjoyed thinking every time about this being the cock and seed that made my wife, and occasionally tasting my mother in law's pussy juice on his cock and balls

It added to the fun, that we would call each other cocksuckers in front of our wives at times, and of course they never knew why!

rcriccarter@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In-Law

My bi-curious former father in law worshipped my big cock and big balls, and took many of my sperm loads down his throat! He went to the grave with our secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was written by a real bisexual Sensual guy. Very erotic and the description of anal intercourse was definitely accurate. I’m guessing you actually did have sex from your father-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Would love it if my father in law would do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fucking loved it ..all 4 times I read it . That is the type of man I am hoping to find ..Not for the huge cock (which is nice) but mainly for the full on coverage of body hair everywhere especially on back, shoulders and forearms ..Nothing is better than the pleasure I experience from feeling the sensation of a

man's hairy back rubbing against me ...nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my father in law is built just like this, wish could seduce him and we become lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hard as a rock and leaking precut the whole time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous