All Comments on 'Camping with the Girls'

by joan658

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

The LEAST you could have done was to have skipped the Pill bit and knocked Kara up in this teaser of a fantasy story, where no one has to worry about getting pregnant in a make-believe world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Great story... well written... I'm sure it took a lot of time and effort. Sooooooooooo much better than most of the crap that gets posted here. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great story, maybe too much details to the non-sexual side though

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Super great! Very well told!

I really enjoyed this!This is a well written wonderful fantasy! Super exciting!

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was SO HOT HOT HOT

It was one of the hottest stories I"ve read for quite some time. I will be looking for more in the future...........

barepussloverbarepussloverover 16 years ago
Very Hot!! Well Written

Loved the story. Looking in the near future for another from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story!

Great story, its just too bad that the father is such a self-centered, whinny-ass at the beginning of the story, but you made up for it with the rest.

AngelPoetAngelPoetabout 14 years ago

Very hot story! It's interesting that you're female and you tell the story from the POV of a man. Very well done! Very hot, sexy adventure!

PyroPyroalmost 14 years ago
Favorites

This has become one of my favorite stories on Lit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

great story

I liked the story, it had a very realistic plot.

Good for everyone involved.

Dad got the girl, the girl got Dad, and it all worked out fine.

lots of sex too.

nyc/guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I must say that once I had sex with a much older guy.

I was 26 and he was 61. Best fuck I ever had.

He was a great lover so caring about me and my body.

Too bad we couldn't move forward.

Your story brings back great memories. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whatever Man!

Sorry dear author, but 99% of men have ZERO urge to eat their own nut!! It wasn't until that paragraph that I checked & saw it was a woman author!

verbicideverbicideover 8 years ago
So?

While I agree, that eating my own ejaculate is hardly a turn on, I'm pretty certain the author felt no compelling need to get approval on her fantasy from me or you before she wrote it. Don't like it? Don't read it again. It isn't like she was having the protagonist beat the girl bloody while he sexually assaulted her.

SyfbattarSyfbattarover 8 years ago
execellent

One of the best stories ever.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

I don't think many guys are interested in the idea of tasting or swallowing semen, really lowered my enjoyment of the sex scenes, to have something I find disgusting continually brought up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks for ruining it

All this cum swallowing is just disgusting. Ruined what could have been a good jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW! & HOT!

Mostly it's been said, but here's why it was such a great story to me.

The plot. A young, nubile girl who is hot for her friend's dad. A dream for plenty of us older guys to have a sexy young thing who cannot resist us. Made more tantalizing by 1) the outdoors setting, and, 2) the risque of the risk of being caught and having to fool others. The weekend by itself would have been fantastic, but the author goes beyond by extending the plot on into Tara's married and family years -- Bravo!

Masterful plot.

Next, is execution of plot. The author is skilled at setting up the variety of sexy clandestine scenarios. These are carried out with dialog that NEVER left me thinking, "awkward way to say that," as I have in too many stories.

Masterful execution.

Lastly, joan658 is a skilled wordsmith, with a minimum of language problems (such as misspellings and grammar). Just like some speakers you want to listen to and others are boring, joan knows how to talk, that is, write.

Masterful language and storytelling.

Commenters protest him eating his own cum out of her. One blames it on the author being a woman. Over the years I have read thousands of Literotica stories, including some where male authors do the same. You can find it in more than one story by the noted Just Plain Bob.

A story that stands out in my mind (few do): a high school guy is not attractive to girls. However, when he gets a car, he becomes popular -- as a chauffeur. The crux is at the drive-in theater, and the couple in his back seat and the couple in the right seat have sex. Before he lets off the last one at her home -- the slut girl from the back seat -- since her guy left her unfulfilled, she offers the virgin guy sex in exchange for eating his cum out of her. Thereafter, he never lacks for a girl. Unfortunately, I remember neither the author nor the title.

Personally, I've not tried it. But, as a Literotica plot device to give an advantage over other guys, I find it more than agreeable. In the present story, it made the "old guy" one up over the young guys.

I have given 5 stars to stories not so good as this one.

Enthusiastic about this story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not the ending I anticipated

With Tara's incessant need for Dad's big cock, I thought she may NOT be on the pill and was looking for a stud to fill her with virile seed and impregnate her. She seemed like someone "in heat" and needed to be bred. She could have shown Dad her big belly filled with his next offspring.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

hot! Tara should always call him "Mr. B" to emphasis the age difference, daughter's friend and Daddy fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Always knew something about Helen not wanting to have sex with her husband. And usually ends with having someone else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoan658@joan658
1200 Followers
I've been getting requests from men who want to see my pussy ... so I've put up a new photo ... hehehe