All Comments on 'Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 10'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
No reasons

Being that I'm open minded about certain stories I thought why not read a story where the married couple fight to stay together against all the odds and generally in most loving wives stories that's what happens but in this case there are no reasons for them to still to be married and no point him claiming he loves her so much that he will put up with anything that she does and there is no reason why the wife would want to stay married to the husband what exactly is his role in her life if she wanted some to lick her pussy out then why not just get someone, anyone to do it.

And by the way this story is in the wrong catorgory it should be erotic couplings simply because thats what the wife is doing having sex because she wants to not because she is being forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
in todays society by now she is infected with at

least two STDs and AIDS. The worst person to have bareback with is the pimp, he fucks all of his girls who regularly have bareback for more money. There is no point to this story. She does not do sex for pleasure it is just a job and she is exhauster. There is no love between the husband and wife. A murder suicide would be a very good ending, not to dramatic as both of their lives are already wasted. I see nothing of this this story relating to a wife, loving or not. You have reduced it to the level of a street whore who fucks just to get money to get her next fix. What man with a brain would touch her let alone have sex with her. Only people would be those already infected with AIDS I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Now that I have read the entire series

I have to say that you write fantasy. Fantasy is something you think of but would never do it. You tried to make this story real. Well since it's SUPPOSED to be real. Did you ever think that Dan could be up on prostitution charges, sexual harassment charges and charges much more severe that just embezzlement. Embezzlers usually get off almost Scott Free or with a year or two. True he would have a record to follow him around. But now it's compounded. The wife could get Aid's and pass it around. The pimp is a good chance of that as well as her Johns. You see mister so called writer you should put a disclaimer on your " stories" and label them as fairy tails, not to be confused with any form of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well

just boring by now no ideas just plain lame no reality and no fantasy anymore you lost the good path

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What an incredibly boring story

This should have been filed under "non-erotic". There was no point to them being married, there was no love left, so why would she subject herself to such abuse? What about her friends from "church" since she used to be a regular attender? Why didn't she go to her priest or pastor if she was a christian? Why not go to the police? What about aids and other STD's? What about her family doctor, what would he say in regards to her high risk lifestyle? In short you have no answers to these obvious questions because this story had no more basis in reality than the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus. I'm glad you finished writing, now don't write anything ever again. Not even a grocery list because you will bore yourself to tears. You suck goat penis. I saw the picutres on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
old news

This is old news bud, move on and get a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

It is a great story - it is fantasy - stop reading it....if it bores you. Pls keep it coming....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
i like it

you just have a way with words. I would like to spend a day in your fantasy world, but I don't think I'm a strong enough man to spend a day in your mind. Wow sometimes you get over the top, but in a good way........ Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
These guys saying it is just a fantasy and giving

high schores obviously have a fantasy of living this life and dying with some cancer caused by AIDS. It is you guys that need to grow up and get mental health care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
These guys saying it is just a fantasy and giving

high schores obviously have a fantasy of living this life and dying with some cancer caused by AIDS. It is you guys that need to grow up and get mental health care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wish you would finish this....

...Forget the self-appointed morality police - what are they doing on this site and reading this story? This is fantasy....

mikeswivesmikeswivesover 13 years ago
Too encyclopedic

Great idea for the story. Also, mostly free of the BMSD and violence while fitting the reluctance theme. Too many "reluctance" stories miss the target and take the easy was out with pain and degradation. But instead of an encyclopedia of all possible variations, this would be better broken into more stories and spread the creativity to multiple story lines. Definitely needs more character development. We don't get much about what emotions are going on, especially in the female. Third person narrative can still involve the reader getting a sense of what is happening inside the characters. A narrative that is just describing the physical occurrences misses out on giving the reader the tension and emotion that the characters experience. So, good writing talents and great ideas which I encourage applied to shorter and more intense narratives. I will read more of your work. I liked it. I like this genre. Thanks for this contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best story I've ever read. Hope it can continue...

It is the best story i have ever read. I hope it can continue. Excellent work..

stickman44stickman44about 12 years ago
more

Please continue with more of the storie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just too hot. I my ex was something too!

the whole series was very exciting, hot and very erotic the woman i live with was wet everytime she read a chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awsome

love the story would love more of the lesbian gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sucker story.

Your story suck, even for a porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome Story

Deborah is slowly acceping her situation. Could you develop that?

You've had a break it's time to write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HA Ha ha!

The more I read the more I wondered just how low you would make her go....I can't believe you left the animals in the barn out of it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Didn't like it much either

two stars...too unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Started Strong -- Fell Apart

Enjoyed the story until it started being told from both sides, then it got cluttered and became more unbelievable. I would have had the husband with more "skin in the game", being turned into a whore himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Made it to the end...

I gave the overall story 1.2 stars out of 5 because it was simply too unbelievable. She gets banged at a place of employment, walks through the building in only garter stocking and shoes to the bathroom? In what world is this even remotely possible?

And she swallows all of her johns cum as a streetwalker? Again no basis in reality. Hookers know if they swallow cum they'll be dead in a year from all the diseases they usually avoid by wearing protection.

To all the idiots who keep saying "this is a fantasy" have you forgotten or maybe you've never known that ALL fantasy is based on REALITY Sure there are fantastical parts that stretch the boundaries of reality but by and large a story HAS to have at its core a basis in reality. This story repeatedly broke that rule.

Sending a school teacher to school with no bra and panties? Not a single teacher in their right minds would have done that. If they did, they'd be fired that week. Schools have dress codes for students AND faculty so it is unrealistic to write that she went to school day after day with her nipples clearly showing and kept her job.

Finally at the end there is no closure. What actually happened to them? Did they get the evidence back from Dan as he agreed once he paid back the embezzled money? Or does the ending imply that Deborah and George don't care about the agreement they made? It seems from the ending that they LOVE their new lives being humiliated and abused. Why else would you abandon the agreement that ends your 'suffering'?

If I were you (writer), I would reconsider posting more stories until you get better at it. This one was really bad.

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabuseabout 5 years ago
Encore

This series of stories is one of the hottest I've ever read. I've shared it with others. I read it every few months. Thankyou

davwoodavwooabout 5 years ago
Garbage

What a lot of rubbish. Even prostitutes have more self respect

mykalalovemykalalovealmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Forget the anonymous whine bags, forget the haters, forget those negative critics who probably should have stopped reading after about the 3rd or 4th chapter of it wasn't their thing. Who would take the time to read all 10 chapters if they didn't like it. Me, I loved it and will be in my favourites. Yes it is fantasy, no, fantasy is not always based on real life events, yet this does have much basing on real life. Perhaps not all events happening to one couple, but things like this does happen to real people, read the news, it has been documents many times and the world.

Myself, if love to be her. I don't ever wish this on anyone, but I have long fantasized about such things as what Deborah is going through happening to me, sad thing is, I was not born in the body I should have been and will not know of such experiences. I'm certain it is not a pleasant thing, but then for me, that is part of the excitement, that why it is non-consent, the taking away of someone's choice and using them for someone else's personal pleasure or financial gain. I would love to be taken in such a way, to become a slave per say for their own use, however they want to use me.

So basically, fuck the anonymous negative pussies who don't have the balls enough to say it without hiding behind a mask.

I really wish you would pick this one back up and continue it, or at least a final chapter telling what has become of Deborah and George. Rock on wifelvrman!!! ❤️

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
...ehhhh

OK. I know this is fantasy. But after a bit I started to feel sorry for the woman. Yes her husband fucked up, but this was beyond the pale. Usually these stories are on the line of "I discovered my inner whore" theme. This one was abusive from start to finish.

And apparently there was no end to the abuse. Shame. It could have had a better ending. Like a revenge plot or an escape revenge/retribution plot. Instead it was an abuse fest.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
I would love this to continue 🙏

I agree with 'mykalalove', fuck the negetive pussies, keep on writing.

I would really love for this one to continue, if not in fantasy, where else would I live it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice series.

The storyline through out was pretty good but opportunity for more, even 13 years later !!! I see a lot of different "episodes" that could develop but who am I to tell you what to write? Thank you.

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

a sad finish Deb and Greg are now sex slaves of Dab and Amy.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story however it would have been a better finish if the big gangbang was their final payment now they were free. Because I wonder could they go back to a normal life. I mean all the cock Debbie has been getting and the pussy her life would become boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There would be a lot of dead fuckers in my world if this happen to me. You were never her husband. I'm having a hard time giving you a name.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Best series ever. My tiny pathetic penis feels so good right now. I need to be her, if not her then her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous