All Comments on 'Virgin Hardwood'

by SensualGnostic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Literate and sensual

Well written, descriptions that gave just enough detail to make the imagination take flight, the interaction between the men was sensual, combative, tender and competitive. And hot. Le sigh. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short but good

Absolutely sensual, so rich in description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Taken in the park

Walking through the local park at night when from another path a woman with a black short dress walked in front of me.I continued walking and had nearly caught up when she stopped and bent over in front of me exposing her nyloned arse,i swerved to miss her when i heard her say dont you want a bit of this.Excuse me,she repeated would you like a bit of this and wiggled her nyloned arse at me.My cock started to tingle,o.k. and she grabbed my hand and led me along a path into some nearby bushes where there was a park bench.She sat down, lowered my pants and holding my cock started to suck it.I got hard very quickly as the excitement of sex in a public place with a stranger took over.When i was very hard,she stopped, turned around, lowered her panty hose grabbbed my hard cock and guided it to her hole.When my cock was at the entrance to her she pushed back slowly, my cock entering her,then let go of me and told me to fuck her.I slowly pushed in,pulled out,pushedin ,out as she opened up more.I was rock hard as i really went at her,pushing my cock all the way in and out,faster as she moaned and bucked back.Then i felt my cumm rising as i fucked harder and faster,holding on to her hips as she thrust back to meet me,then letting go with my hot cumm, filling her up as i continued thrusting into her until my cock started to shrink and i pulled out.She turned around and then i saw her cock as she was jerking it,groaning and then came into the front of her pantyhose.Smiling up at me she said i needed that and told me when she would be in the park next if i wanted more.Strangely ,i was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please write more!

This was really great. Hot and romantic at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous