All Comments on 'My Ride with Mila'

by gizmo52242

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Any time

Mila can ride on my lap any time, especially if she leaves off her panties beforehand.

flabbwflabbwabout 16 years ago
Very Sexy

Very hot, sexy and loving. I loved it!!! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Defiantly a favourite, good job

dewdropdewdewdropdewover 11 years ago

That was so hot. I do hope there are more of these. How sexy and sweet at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Part 2

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Nice effort very intriguing read especially liked the part were they held hands on the way from the car a nice touch to show a lack of guilt would love a continuation of the story perhaps round 2 on the return journey or something more in the restaurant itself in the bathroom perhaps top effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I did this too

A group of us went camping and unfortunately one of the guys got an emergency call and had to leave. This meant we only had one car for all our stuff and six people. His girlfriend had to sit on my lap on the way home. It was about a four hour trip at night. Everyone fell asleep and she shimmied out of her shorts. She sat on my cock and we fucked for over 100 miles that night. We thought we were sneaky, but Gary who was driving told me he knew what was going on the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
About his affair

I think the affair he is having is with your wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EXCELLENT. 5 STARS (☆☆☆☆☆)

Romantic. Erotic. Reasonably realistic...

A good sex story. Perfect to jack off to.

Listen guys, if shit happens (& we all know it does) nace things happen too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sexy story

This one is believable and you can almost feel her on him and the hard breathing of the two. Very well made and great story. Her skirt riding up and her dark skin and soft legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the best thing i've seen, god-tier.

fuck me this is honestly the best thing i've had the pleasure of reading my dear god.. so perfectly well done and set up and everything. Your writing is dead on, and you deserve so much more for this insanely god-tier piece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok just a bit of underhanded shaggin would have been better with a blowjob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous