All Comments on 'Korean Massage Girl Special Treat'

by orientaddict

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot !

Now we need an address :)

ernie50ernie50over 16 years ago
Authentic

Good read! Reminds me of the times I've been to the "rub and tug" places in the tri-state area. I can't find them like that here in FL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Korean massage

There she was,pantyhose,short skirt but what attracted me was her rounded butt, solid legs.I watched as she went into an asian massage.i followed, stopped at the counter,she kept going.I was asked if i wanted to see some girls,i said the one that just came in,was told 15 minutes.i waited,then she came out,still in skirt and pantyhose,took me to a room,asked me what i wanted,massage,how long,1 hour,told me $100 o.k.i iold her to leave the pantyhose on.She massaged me,walked on my back,felt her hand on my balls,roll over,i was hard,she said you want extras, i said what were they,handjob,$20,mouth $50,Sex $100,all $120,i said all,,she took my cock in her mouth,great,then removed the pantyhose,put a condom,then lowered herself down,her back too me,up and downn, i could see her anus opening,closing,i pushed a finger into her,she said you want there another $100,i said o.k. only if doggy,o.k.,Her arse was round,beautiful as she hung her bottom over the edge,i pushed into her cunt,oh my she was good,i pulled out,removed the condom and put my cock at her back hole,she reached around but i grabbed her arm and pushed forward, my cock entering her tight hole,she groaned but pushed back,you fuckee me, now,as my cocksawed in and out of her beautiful round arse,my cock opening her hole,deep until i could take no more and blasted her full of my cumm,she pushed back,i cant say she was tight but my cock just glided in and out of her.Finally i pulled back,she turned,no condom,very naughty boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well-written!

Written with natural flair. The pace and the description are both excellent. And as a massage "with extras" connoisseur myself, i totally get the last part about not coming back even though the experience was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lmfao

I cannot possibly take this seriously. Please stop using "Oriental" to describe people. That's used for rugs and old maps. Nowadays only racist people and/or old people say that, because it's freaking rude. Also, Japan and Korea are first world countries. Most young people have clean teeth. Maybe they're not obsessed with perfect shiny white straight teeth like Americans, but most of them brush their teeth, like, three times a day. And by now, Korean immigrants don't live like this, starting harem massage parlors (did they ever? Lmao) or being uneducated, there aren't people fleeing from war, so most people are more wealthy and would come here for business or jobs lined up already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Philly AMPs

I've had a few come very close to that in Philly over the years.

Dan702Dan702almost 3 years ago

Very good story ,And it could have been true ,Been there done that, and never been better !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous