All Comments on 'Old Flame Finally Kindled'

by sexandtell

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poetery in motion

The build up was excellent,the letters very moving, but I think you did what you said you would'nt do and resorted to your youthfull passions in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

Wow. That is possibly one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. As an 18 year old boy, this offered a perspective on relationships that I have yet to experience.

I couldn't read the end scene though - regardless of the fact that you uploaded it to share, it seemed too personal a thing for me to intrude on.

Assuming this is not a work of fiction, what made you decide to share it? It seems like such a private piece.

Either way, thank you - I am glad that you did.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
Actually...

....I cannot figure out what I´ve been reading here. An attempt, perhaps, to reduce the idea of a story to a mere description of their adultery? I don´t mean to be blunt here, and it may be on me why I can´t see a proper (and satisfying) story here, but do you think, leaving your reader with a feeling of dissatisfaction, of having read just a quarter of what might have been, is appealing? Sorry...no rate possible as far as I am concerned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous