All Comments on 'A Husband Loses the Bet'

by embarassed

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Have you ever heard of punctuation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm!!

I say REVENGE on but of them, then DIVORCE her ass or at least threating to. Pay Backs Are A Bitch!!!!!! No Dick For The wife... You don't go changing the rules of a bet after payment has started. The WHOLE night was a setup for the start..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Have you ever heard of quote marks?

Fair premise, but the weak transition and lack of quotation marks were very distracting. Pronouns were swapped around and the reader cannot really determine which character is acitng/speaking.

Please get an editor!

reddeliciousreddeliciousalmost 16 years ago
Editor needed

I agree with the previous posts... hot story ruined by lack of grammatical awareness.

bottomonebottomoneover 15 years ago
You read my mind

As the rest have brought up your grammar leaves much to be desired. The story was straight out of my dirty little mind, or so it would seem. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it!

This got me harder than anything in the last year. Would love to be in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Revenge

She'd be lucky if she wasn't physically hurt by the time he got the pictures back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Won't be a next time Sis

Unless you come to the Divorce Court.

Pleasure_LoverPleasure_Loverover 10 years ago

Fucking anons don't understand how to enjoy humiliation stories...

Anyway, I really enjoyed this! Humping a college girl's legs is the epitome of hot! Though you need to make use of conversational markers. Stuff like quotation marks. And question marks are for questions. "I heard a loud noise in the hallway?" For example, sounds weird. That's a spot for a full-stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And when he broke her little finger?

Did he get the pictures back before or after he broke more of her fingers? Did she have to testify in divorce court? What an idiotic, poorly thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spanked the cum out.

My wife has spanked my cum out as well. markiee

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ignore the idiots

nice story and would love it to happen to me!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Payback is a Bitch!

Wifey takes it up the ass as soon as little sis leaves. Little sis gets kidnapped,brought into the cellar and is strapped down,naked. Two LARGE (13 INCHES EACH) dildos are attached to a high powered fucking machine and sent up her cunt and asshole for 30 minutes. Now those will be great photos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My wife and mother-in-law both spank me naked (even though I'm 59). Both are bigger and stronger than I. Afterwards they use me anyway they want and I can't stop them. I'm most embarrassed that an 84 year old woman can still hand spank me to tears over her knee. markiee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think you are a pubescent teen or a real faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! He stop`s that crap and divorce that slut and expeled them both!! And if it is possible you with them "expeled" I think!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who is more idiotic the author or his protagonist?

What a bunch of crap!! Spank that slut of sister in law until she couldnt walk and dicorce that slut wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It has potential.

Yes, work on your grammar and punctuation but you have the first draft of a good and sexy story. If you establish that Tom has a history of insulting baby sister and missing cues from his wife (give her a name) I would believe in a heartbeat they would conspire to punish and humiliate him.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
Weak Ass Story

No REAL MAN would allow himself to be humiliated like that. He could easily have overpowered them and either tied them up and fucked the hell out of both of them or threw them both out and contacted a divorce attorney. I will never understand the theory of liking humiliation, sexual or otherwise. How Soy Boy Weak Minded are some of you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cum out of the closet

"I will remember this for ever Tom, just remember Top I've seen you naked!" Unless she was calling you a top as a joke, because obviously you are a sissy bottom. Write a story about your true desires, sucking big cocks and cleaning your pretends wife's cunt after a real man has fucked and filled her. Bet my story has you harder than your limp attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good what a erotic story. Please dont tell he didn’t enjoy it.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Nonsense! You don't want to make him believe that there are idiots who let this happen to them? If you have experienced something similar, I give you the following advice without being asked: Have a doctor examine you for psychological abnormalities or go to a divorce lawyer!

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

I don’t get the hate in the comments…it’s a story!

It’s a fun little erotic tale of fantasy…that was fun. Worth a read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous