All Comments on 'Hysteria'

by save_marla

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting twist

Nice to read a story thats not all about both partners getting their sexual satisfaction. This had a nice twist of cruelty to it.

zfammezfammeover 16 years ago
-

entertaining though i skipped a few paragraphs in the beginning

save_marlasave_marlaover 16 years agoAuthor

That's okay - I skipped the last part of your comment. ;)

Thanks for taking the time, folks.

cjhcjhabout 16 years ago
i approve

keeningly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
my kind of story

love the element of humiliation - and I'm so glad he didn't drop his pants and do her! Looking forward to more stories from you. thanks

FeatherEdgeFeatherEdgealmost 15 years ago
Very nice story

I really liked this story because it had a very realistic feel to it. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

A beautifully written story ~ well done and keep them coming.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Most amazing

Took me places I've never been before, thank you save_marla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MMm, excellent

A very finely told story indeed. The elements of S/d were particularly appealing, and the storyline, though popular was handled in an original and very appealing fashion. A very entertaining story, beautifully expressed. Thank you.

Bliss_DeverauxBliss_Deverauxover 10 years ago
Fantastic

I love medfet stories, and this is the first I've read of this nature. I loved it!

Something about the doctor not being a perv, just being super clinical ("Squeeze my tits" "Absolutely not") was really hot in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congrats!

Wow! Loved this story. It's so refreshing to read a medical story that remains realistic. I loved that the doctor was of the opposite sex to the patient (usually its girl on girl which makes me yawn) and remained clinical throughout the process. So sexy! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Once during my exam my doctor could see that I was horny and that I was very wet. When he put two fingers inside to examine me he rubbed my clitoris with his thumb. This pushed me over the edge and I had a massive orgasm. He asked me if I felt better and then told me to get dressed. I hope I see the same doc next year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous