All Comments on 'Mommy's Boy Ch. 02'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ch1

The first chapter was good this is much better ,I hope there is a third chapter maybe describing a whole night or day of sex between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
scenerio needs hubby/dad

we are big fans of this writer and his entire family fun stories-"ROTHWELLS/SHELDRAKES"...this story needs bi hubby/dad as a part of scenerio so donna can be tag teamed by both hubby and son as in previous mentioned stories..and joe & dad can accomplish donna's hot fantasy to witness some hotttttt bi male action...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
agree with ch1

a day/night long sex between them with many cumshots on her face/hair/eyes(this time open!)/tits and on her pussy.add an internal cumshot and for the grand finale add an assfuck with cumshot!

oh and since i think they are in a hotel, put in some mystery and adventure with a room service person who doesnot know the incest sex they are having.(maybe she is in the bathroom and then he fucks both her and the room service girl).do not add any ass fucking of him.add something else if you want to get a bit more kinky/fetish.

some ideas i would like.my opinion only.keep up the good work on those series.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the best thing about this excellent story

It's mother Donna's infatuation with her boy Joe's "tight sexy ass." That's something that authors of similar stories shamefully neglect. Son-loving moms are very often enamored of their son's cute boyish butt. They'll pat it, stroke it, squeeze it, run their fingers through his butt-crack, as her son grins at his mom. He likes it. Of course it's all foreplay. The main event comes when the boy, like big strong Joe, takes his big hard cock and just shoves it up between his mother's legs, up his own damn birth canal, right up into his mother's cunt. That's when the mother cums like crazy, and the mommy-loving boy has himself the best party of his life up his own mother's twat. He gives a great loud grunt and blows his young balls, painting his mother's twat-walls a nice sticky white. Up his own mother's cunt is where a boy's creamy semen belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous