All Comments on 'TruckStop!'

by Klepto_the_Maniac

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
god so hot!!!!

was a great nasty fuck story I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good but could have been better

Story concePt waS hot, but factorS like 14" cock, made the Story Seem fake and took enjoyment away...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The concept is very good!

I agree with the previous comments: the concept of the story is great: the idea of a young guy being abused while his family is not fay away, is very hot, and you should keep exploring this idea (more close people around, girls, friends and so on... for exemple, a birthday party os his best female friend, and h'es being absued in the backyard).

No need to involve a 14" cocks, unless it's a horse ^^ But a huge one is very well thought.

Looking forward to reading new stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wishing

rhe summer of my `5th birthday my parents gave me perhaps too much freedom. i didnt know but they were self centered busy fucking other people while om their way to divorce. i stayed out late with girls on my mind hoping to find some slut who woul take my virginity and ease my always throbbing cock. it was about ten oclock when i wandered unto a paek toilert, tinking of nothing but relieving my kidneys. as i srood at the urinal a tall man in his perhaps 40s came and stood next to me, i felt his elbow nudge me and i was sraerled, as i finished i innocently, i think, stretched my cvock to get all the urine. i heard a deep voice saying that is a really nice cock, i betthe girls like it. i dont know i saud. he lifted his cock, in memory it seems huge, he reavched over and rubbed me. my knees got week. look, this will feel good. gentlu caressing myhard and driiping cock, his hand went to my ass and i fel something warm being rubbed on it aoutside and hias finger entering me with more. he bent me over and his cock lay against my hole. as he pushed into me the worst pain ripped thru my and i quickly ran away. i have relived tha moments thousands of time. if he had sucked me, taken his time, had me feel his cock i know he could have done anything.. as a bi man i have masturbated hundreds iof times to that memory but now i drop to me knees, lick his balls, suck his cock, then push me manpussy onto his cock and he fucks my brains out and fills me wuth delicious hot cum.

Wise_ManWise_Manover 16 years ago
Poor

Stoped reading when u said the trucker had a 14" cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH MY GAWD!!

Awesome story!!! I`d give anything to have that exact thing happen to me!! Especially the HUGE cock boring into my fuck hole till it came all over me!!! Got me so freakin HORNY just thinkin about it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story, big awesomeness

Yea... this story's good, and the fact that the truckers'...

uh,'package' was, like, really big, idk. i guess that u made it like that so that it would be... even better?

dis story's really awesome, 2 time read, came all over m'self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOT POSSIBLE ! ! !

No way! This "story" can in no way be the least bit believable! For a man to be as hung as the man in the story is would be almost next to impossible. It definitely would be impossible to suck a cock that was 4 inches thick. You must not have a clue as to how thick that would be. A good example is a 2 liter bottle of soda. That is 4 inches thick. The only way a person could even think about getting something that thick in their mouth would be to be part snake, have a detachable jaw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like it

Wish I was the boy but then in the filthy stall beeing fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oose7ven

Wish I could get fucked like this.

kik me oose7ven

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Morrreeeeeee!

I like that... all that moaning and dirty language. Take that dick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would love to be the boy

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dirty!

How many times have i been to dirty trucker toilets in rest stops? Answer: loads!

This story bought back so many memories i was spilling cum so much by the time that trucker had him suck that monster. Ive seen some big cocks but 14" must have been wonderful!! Your story was hot-a little diry but hot!!! Write a follow up please xx.

Kikgrapemanone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hope daddy used him also!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My first time in strange place being forced by old man

Like this story,I dream of that happening to me,my tight 🍒 hole gaggin to be fucked first time so if any men in Livingston, Scotland wants to make my dreams cumm true get in touch with me please text 07716008052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVE IT (❤-): ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5=92%)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I live by myself, in the UK, and that Summer morning had woken up in the dawn light, with a heavy Morning Wood. I decided to visit my favourite layby, about fifteen minutes drive away, where so far I had often found like minded males for mutual COCK play. I'd just started experimenting wearing basic female lingerie so put on a deep, four suspender belt, tiny knickers both in black, with black fishnet seamed stockings, and a pink knitted dress that showed the stocking tops when I was stood up, and a lot more when sat in the car, to encourage passing drivers with a high enough view point, as in Truckers, loosely over it all. I loved the contrast with by pale shaven legs, and wore a pair of 3 inch cork wedge strappy shoes to mince about in. The layby was empty when I arrived, but soon I had the door open to flash a delivery van driver with my clad thighs, and from my face my obvious male gender. I backed it up with three blips of my emergency lights, which he repeated and soon his nearside door swung open in invitation. I wobbled across and climbed in. His errect Cock was out and he grabbed my arm and pulled me across to it. "I'm early for my first drop" he said "you have ten minutes to Suck me off. His right hand went to the back of my head and soon I had a mouth, and then a throat full of Cock as he Skull Fucked me. His left hand was groping my Bum, Crack and tight Pucker. Despite Gagging at times I began to get into this new experience as my whole Bum, Crutch and upper thighs Tingled with pleasure. The time went by and he Came into me and, across my face and chest. "From what I felt down there" he said "you're a Virgin! So be back here at 4PM and I'll Break your Pussy In!! Of course, I took a sickie, and dithered all day. But by 3.45 I was waiting.

He arrived, about 5 minutes after me, and came to sit in my passenger seat. "Do you have a place to go" he asked? I was nervously curious by then and did a daft thing replying "My house is empty, I can take you there" I mean SHIT he could have murdered me or robbed us blind. By the time we got to my house, me driving, I was under his forceful personality and his first two words were. BEDROOM! and DRESS OFF! He then bent me over the bed and began feeling me up, pulling my knicker string onto my left cheek and working my ARSEHOLE with his fingers, using some KY from my bedside drawer. Then, his decent sized, but not huge, cock began pushing at my sphincter and painfully forced it's way in. I was crying by this time and wanted him out of me, but no chance, he WAS going to FUCK me. In fact most of that first RIDE was painful, only easing into neutral just before he came in me. He had a great recovery, and was SHAGGING me about ten minutes later. Still sore at first, but that second time I ended up in pleasure, moaning and pushing back. He had me one more time, that night, then asked (more like TOLD) me we were going to a party the next night, and before I drove him back to his van, picked some sexy fem clothing from my naughty drawers and told me to wear it under my top clothes when he would pick me up in his car at 6pm at a nearby junction. That night I learned just about every way a male could be used for the pleasure of other males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't see why a minor being raped is something to celebrate. Zero stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

God I wish it was me as I'm sliding a thick Sausage in my tight booty right now. Please someone contact me for some fun.👅👅🍑🍑

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I came hard. Wished it was me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I just wish it was me that was taken advantage of, I would love the trucker to do that to me,.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous