All Comments on 'New Panties Ch. 04'

by givemenevergets

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it Cumming!

Wish I had a pair of those panties and that kind of sex life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so good

please more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful

awesome i loved the story i wish you had finished it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wounderfull

just a wounderfull story got me all kind hot,hope to here more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
finish the story!!

Please, please, please, finish the story!

Sos5214Sos5214over 13 years ago
Epic story series!! Will there be a part 5??

Part 5??

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago
Come on man

Add a chapter or finish it up. You have an amazing story here that doesn't have to end this way.There are many great stories that authors give up on, and that makes me wish another author pick up where they left off even though its their work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Does need to be edited.

I loved the story. Too bad that you did not continue it further. Cori was getting a great deal of sex while Cory was not getting any at all. It would have been nice to see what happens when Cori lovers like her sister find out that it was Cory that they had sex with. And it would have been interesting to see whether Cori like women or men better in bed. And would it be Cory or Cori to live the rest of their life.

I suggest that you have some one edit your story next time or reread it carefully. I keep seeing spelling or typo errors as well as putting the wrong word in the sentence. You use the word where repeatedly instead of the word wear when you were describing clothes to be put on. But it is a pretty good story.

animeturtleanimeturtleover 10 years ago
Is there more?

I like all of your stories and would like to see where they are going, in other words please write more cause you are a good story teller and the stuff you write paints a picture of what is going on. As I was reading I did notice their was some errors but they are minor ones, but always reread what you put down in-case you see a mistake and then send it to an editor to see with they see any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dani's reaction (or complete lack of it)

When did Dani come to know that her brother's 'roommate' was called Cori? I mean, she comments on how Cori's mannerisms match Cory's, but not a single comment on the similarity in names, or how extremely weird the combination of the two is? Surely both are just too much to simply attribute to coincidence and aping your roommate's mannerisms? (Not to mention that latter explanation is just too lame to be taken seriously!) She doesn't seem to be portrayed that way but Dani sure acts like a stereotypical dumb blonde if none of this raised her suspicions.

AmyZhenAmyZhenabout 7 years ago

Great story! But what happened to Cori's magic panties? She puts a new pair on without even mentioning them. Is she "stuck" as Cori until she puts the magic panties back on and removes them the right way? What if she loses the panties, hmm? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Come Back!!

We need more of this story, I liked where it was going and want to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Here's a suggestion for the next chapter.

What if Danielle puts on the magic panties?

How would she change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was very hot, wish there was more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous