All Comments on 'Cheryl and Her New Friends'

by fordcurry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In the context of the introduction...Great!

In the context of the introduction ( I took it to be purely for erotic pleasure)...Great! I'm looking forward to more.

WildinPAWildinPAover 16 years ago
Great! Keep up the good work!

I'll never understand why people who don't like these type of stories take the time to bash them. For those of us who like them, I thought it was great! Great writing and great theme! I can't wait to find out what you have her do next, is she really going to hit the booths?

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Submissive Wife

great writing. Good story line. I tried a long time to get my wife into fucking other guys. We had discussed it many times and while she clearly got hot talking about it she would never go beyond talking. Finally, I took her out to dinner and got her high on booze, played with her pussy in the parking lot and told her we were going to make a stop on the way home. Didn't tell her that it was at the ABS location. Having never been in one before I'm not sure she had any idea of what went on. We walked around looking at various things and then I lead her to the booth area, went in and shut the door. Got the movie going and she was really getting hot, her pussy was soaked. She had not yet seen the glory holes so I turned her around and ask her to put her finger thru the hole and see what happens. She did and immediately a very large hard cock came thru the hole. I told her to jack it off and with some hesitation she began stroking it. I took her head in my hands and moved her mouth to the cock. It was clear she didn't want to suck it but I rammed her face down on it and forced the cock into her mouth, telling her that no only is she going to suck it but she's also going to fuck it even if I have to hold her down while the guy rapes her. She took the cock and began sucking, obviously liking what she was doing. After sucking for a few minutes I asked the guy to come over to our booth so he could fuck her. Her eyes lite up. He ramed his cock into her and fucked her. did't take long for him to shoot his load, As he got dressed she asked for his phone number so we could get together again. She very quickly turned into a cock whore that would fuck any guy, any time. Most of them I also suck off while she fingers herself. She also loves to watch a large cock fucking my ass. I'm getting more into the cocks than ever before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfordcurry@fordcurry
114 Followers
I enjoy reading, writing, and erotic chat about mature women who truly enjoy being the object of male attention, use, and pleasure, while receiving pleasure she desires. Whether this is in a porn theater, a hotel/motel, on the floor of a room surrounded by a male audience, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES