All Comments on 'Bending the Straight Barman'

by Tiberius58

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good but short

I did like it but it was a litle 2 short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great start

you set up the story SO well, but crapped out on the fucking part. just follow thru with the hook-up part in as much detail and you'll be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great start, but...

I agree with the other comments. You start this story wonderfully, then you ruin it. It's great until the narrator gets the erection and runs to the bar...and then you jumped off a cliff.

Also, 18-year-olds aren't legally allowed to serve alcohol most places...just a note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice start but...

The end is indeed not the best part: like the other comments, i'd say everything is right, you even shortly talk about his normal life (friends, good studies) but you got to do something more with all of these ideas.

For once, what his friends think about it? Is this secret of everyone knows? how they react? What do they find out?

For exemple, they know he works in a gay bar, one day at the beginning of his job, when he is still clothed, they pay a visit (male or female friends).

Few weeks or months later, some pay a new visit, and see he's naked: you could work on that idea (some would be shocked, some would laugh, but everything woul finally be ok, they would accept).

And then, the day he's naked and fucked: a new visit, they witness his gay side, and then i leave you find what could happen and so on ;)

Note for the last comment: 18 yo men can sell alcohol in many places OUT of the US... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous