All Comments on 'An Interview with Dan Anderson'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An entertaining read

A totally different piece of writing, but an unexpected pleasure to read something as informative.

Enlightening as well as entertaining.

I shall look forward to reading more.

mBrowmBrowover 16 years ago
Nice Report

Well written, interesting, too.

Rad'lRad'lover 16 years ago
Interesting and - - -

different; a glimpse inside a field not often explored. Thank you very much

becccabecccaover 16 years ago
comment on a comment

To the guy in michigan. If you don't care for someone's opinion, then why are you reading this?

KnickersKnickersover 16 years ago
Liked it alot

Hi Audrey,

I really enjoyed this interview. I'm a fan of these movies too, and, yup, we kinda forget there are guys in them too! I didn't know Kira Reed was married, so thanks for such an informative piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worthy Of Being Published In A Magazine

gotta give kudos to this Literotica writer who's branching out and trying new stuff. Yes, she says she's not a journalist but that's ok. Her writing is good and she seemed to know what she was doing. The soft-core porn industry is a hot topic, as much as hardcore porn, on Literotica and she was smart to post this interesting interview on here. But I thought it was actually VERY GOOD and she should do more of these interviews (next time with an adult film actress!) and post them for us here. I thought this interview is worthy of being in Playboy, Hustler, Penthouse or a successful online magazine like "Salon" or "Ask Men".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
For Skinemax Female Fans!

Lots of the "Skinemax" cable erotic stuff is also enjoyed by WOMEN because it can be more sexy and subtle and not nasty hardcore. Plus, there are storylines which are actually good. So it was really nice to read about one of the actors who's done these shows I like. If you can get a hold of even hotter actresses like Amber Smith (from Sin City Diaries) or any one of the softcore girls whose bodies are so gorgeous and photographic and we learn more about their careers/life and opinions than that would be super! I would'nt mind hearing about more of the stud actors though. You did a terrific job here, Audrey. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A well-done interview

This was different and quite interesting. AudreyHepburn asks thoughful questions, and Dan Anderson gives equally thoughtful answers. I've read Audrey's stories, and she is a very good fiction writer. Now she shows a flair for journalism. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Different Kind Of Acting

This was a well-thought-out interview and looks really good because it's different from other Literotica material. Soft-core erotica on cable TV has almos a "school of acting" and in its own light, it's pretty good stuff. I've seen this guy's work and the actresses he has worked with. There have been some good stuff on Skinemax and Showtime. There are some quality soft-core but alas, many today are suffering from bad writing and low-budget productions. A few series now and then do well but the real Golden Era of soft-core was in the 70's and 80's. The Emmanuelle series is soft-core and that did well from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
irregardless

really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A horrible, wooden, joke of an "actor" who's more robotic than romantic. Not to mention his haggard appearance and the complete ludicrousness that any attractive actress would ever want to copulate with him. And -- to top it all off -- he wears bikini briefs in his love scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I completely agree! This "actor's" (note the quotation marks) abysmally pathetic attempts to convey dramatic talent are beyond laughable, as are every love scene in which he appeared -- he definitely seems more like "Ronald McDonald" than "Romeo" with his stilted delivery of lines, vomit-inducing choice of undergarments (he has neither the face nor the charisma to believably appear in bikini briefs), etc. HIs most notable role was a non-speaking part on "Murder She Wrote?" That speaks volumes about his so-called "acting" ability. At least viewers can have hearty, gut-clearing laughs when watching his softcore performances, even though those productions are not technically considered comedies. Mr. Anderson as a masculine leading man is certainly unintentionally hilarious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous