All Comments on 'After Room 117 Ch. 01'

by barry_nine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I absolutely loved it

The feeling of being a sexual plaything for an older man. The older man knowing how much you need it and your need to be used. Such a man took delight in having me beg for it. I towered over him but the little man owned me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Takes my breath away and makes my mouth water....

I too was the fuck slave of an older man and some of his friends many years ago. Wanna know how much? See the story on this forum titled SLAVE GOES TO THE MOVIES and that's me. That story was about 90% truth except for the whipping that I mentioned in the story. Sometimes I think about those days and my pulse races while my cock grows hard. THe biggest turn on for me was the thought of being used like a BEER KEG at a party for my cum: ON DEMAND I MUST give my cum. To my master or his friends. Anytime and anywhere. They loved to make me beg and make me degrade myself and I loved it, too. I was such a little slut.

blueboy1957blueboy1957over 12 years ago
Excellent story!

Well written, believable....Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First hole

I went to the adult bookstore,got some tokens,went into the booth,i was 22,i changed the movie 3 or 4 times,settled on a movie,undid my jeans,stroked my cock,i saw movement,then a voice,put your cock through as the woman on the screen had a cock sliding in and out of her stretched arse.i was nearly ready to cumm but i pushed my cock through the hole,a hand stroked me slowly twice then a wet warmth as my cock was in the offered mouth.It was a very short time before my cumm shot into the mouth which swallowed it all.I pulled my jeans up,went out and a guy about 50 standing there said come back any time,let me know and he gave me a card with a phone number on it.

northern54northern54over 10 years ago
Hot

Very good read.

rudilrudilalmost 3 years ago
very good

Vivid writing. Really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous