All Comments on 'Fucking My Friend's Wife'

by UP2U

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SHANNON MOODY NURSE PRACTIONER "Call room sex with married men"

SHANNON.MOODY OR A FRIENDS HUSBAND"I CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL EVERY DAY WITH A LOAD OR 2 IN MY PUSSY WHEN I WAS MARRIED. THERE ARE MANY ADVANTAGES OF GETTING TO KNOW THE DOCTORS WIVES.I HAVE MADE THEM THINK BRAIRWOOD 86."THAT SHANNON MOODY IS THE CHURCH GOING RELIGIOUS FANATIC" I HAVE TALKED WITH A WIFE WITH HER HUSBANDS CUM INSIDE OF ME.I GAVE MY FIRST RIM JOB TO A GOOD FRIENDS HUSBAND HE IS A DOCTOR. I PRACTICED BLOW JOBS AND RIM.JOBS ON HIM WHILE BEING PAID. I DID LOOSE MY HUSBAND OVER MY BEING SEXUAL WITH MANY OTHER MEN.I TRIED TO EXPLAIN "I AM FORGIVEN FOR WHAT I DO"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DILKI

Dilki is my friends wife and I fucked her out on a trip we went. She has super thighs and I can tell you where she has a sexy birth mark on her inner right thigh which makes me cream hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
twice a day

I remember I would go to her house and fuck and suck her. a few years back when I meet a close friend everyday.We did this all summer and into the fall. Some where in the middle my wife joined us.It was greatto see Dee and my wife in bed together.They would in join their body.Seeing them sucking tits and pussy and having them tosuck my dick together. When I wasn't around they would invite other men. They would take on all comers. All colers and sizes were there. Dee' husband was never invited. WE still see each other and they have become whores but we still have fun and share each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short but adequate

I have hots for leave it..i enjoyed reading it. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Did that.

4 times, it was her idea, not mine. 4 Saturdays in a row. She was kind of hard to say no to, since she showed up at my house one day and sort of attacked me, had my pants down and me in her mouth before I could even protest.

Strange beaver on her, instead of curved like most, she was clear down under her pubic mound and damn she was tight!

Oddly, we never did it on a bed, it was always the carpet or the couch.

I did feel a bit guilty since her husband Norman was on my bowling team and she always came to watch, He would get up to bowl, his back to us and she would flash me or do something.

Somebody squealed, we got caught, Norman was pissed and came after me. It might have helped if he wasn't around 280 pounds. Me 165, no slouch but Norman had arms like trash cans. He owned a Crab fishing boat, those guys are all animals.

I ended up having to leave town, never went back. Last I heard he was still pissed off and it's been 10 years...

I say leave the buddie's wives to hell alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
COMMENTS ARE WIERD...

Seems only illiterate, immoral assholes made comments to this point. But I guess considering the story line that's who would like it. How could the asshole protagonist in this drivel callthe husband a friend? I just hope the husband finds out and kills them both slow and painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did that

She dropped by one day, no way is hell would I ever touch her, not a bud's wife anyway. But she told me HE sent her over so it was OK, so like an idiot, I went for it, why not?

Turns out she lied, he knew nothing about it, but he did find out.

Bad time, not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumbshit story

No other comments needed...!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

It will be even more exciting when her husband catches you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beth I knew & worked with was very very attractive. She looked like a TV personality. Her legs deserved 110/100 = A++! The chance was there, I blew it.

For this story, I gave you a 4+ [🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous