All Comments on 'Mother in Law'

by CanadianForLife

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 16 years ago
Make the story longer!

I love MIL stories, but you could have developed this story a little more. Do the guy & his MIL have further sexual adventures? Does she end up pregnant with his baby? Details like that could make the story even hotter!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Like the premise ...

But the sex happened much too fast. Why did it have to be an immediate grab by the MIL for his cock and with an immediate blowjob. Take your time. How about some teasing and the MIL playing with herself -- her breasts, her pussy -- while he tries to resist. Eventually, after a long(er) slow process he couldn't resist any longer, and HE could take over the playing with her. And go on from there. As written the sex is wham-bam-thany-you-ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
experienced cums with age.

my wife is 21yrs and has 34b sized tits. my mother in law is 43yrs with 36d sized tits. knowing the way i look at and fantasizing about her mother, my wife suggested that i fuck her mother when i confessed to her about my breast fetish. she even arranged for our first fuck, after making me promised to fully satisfied her mom and reminding me to start off slow, as her father's dick is much smaller and shorter than mine. when i first fuck my mother in law, my wife just sat by the bed to watch and learn of her techniques. soon after, she joins in the fun. it have been 6 years now with my father in law none the wiser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Party

My wife away on business,new year and i invited my Mother and father in law over.We had quite a few drinks , George too many and he went off to sleep,Joy and i waited till midnight, celebrated, hugged and kissed, happy new year and then went off to bed.I lay on the bed,very warm night, thinking of my wife, when i heard my door open, i lay quite still, i heard steps toward my bed then, the bed moved as she knelt and i felt her hand on my cock.I lay perfectly still as she stroked it a few times,of course i went hard, then she stopped, then i felt her warm mouth over my cock, she sucked, but i couldnt help it as i pushed up into her mouth,i felt her quicken her pace, then she stopped ,my cock rock hard, then climbed on top of me and lowered her pussy right down over my cock.I heard her sigh,then she moved up and down, me pushing right up into her,both of us groaning, until i could take no more, rolled her over ,grabbed her hips, lifted and went at her doggy style.Her fingers worked her pussy, as i fucked her deep and hard and i heard her cumming and with one last thrust i filled my Mother in Law with my hot cumm.We collapsed exhausted, and then she left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i have fuck my mother in law before i married her daughter and always wanted to repeat it after i married her daughter and i jerk off many times thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more-more

Some giys are lucky to have a sexy Ma in Law.

bartermanbartermanalmost 13 years ago
hated

drink drivers aint sexy not ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too Short

Way too short a story. Wham, bam, thank you mam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mil was sitting on top, she had my cock in her hand with the head inside her vaginal lips. She was wanking it into her pussy, she wanted the baby that I was reluctant to give her and now she had me at her mercy. It was a wonderful feeling of her hand sliding up and down the exposed shaft, the tip inside her getting ready to explode, she wanted my sperm so bad and I was too far gone to try to pull out. He weight on top of me would not let me anyway, she wanted my baby so much and I could not control my cock anymore so when she got to the last few strokes my cock exploded into her vagina sending my seed into her belly. She held it inside her until it got soft then she gently pulled it out and began to clean up her pussy from the sperm that was leaking out and running down onto my stomach. Most of my sperm was now inside her doing the job she wanted it to do

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mil got off me running to the toilet to clean up after I had cum inside her. I started to panic knowing she could now be pregnant with my baby inside her, would she blackmail me threatening to tell my wife that she was going to have my baby. After around 15 minuets she emerged from the toilet looking flushed and pleased "I have never had so much cum inside me" she said, I shall need a pantie liner to soak up some of your sperm that is still leaking out. I must admit I got horny knowing part of my body was now inside her vagina swimming it's way towards her womb were it would lay in wait for her egg when her body released it. I watched her get dressed, she put on my favourite pink silk knickers, silk bra and suspenders and over the top she slipped on a tight silk dress, high heeled shoes to complete her attire. As she sat at her dressing table putting on her make up my penis started to stir inside my pants knowing that underneath all that silk underwear my seed was being kept inside her and would be there until she became pregnant, or until more of my seed joined the first load next time we made love. She kissed me goodbye as she left for work giving her tummy a pat hoping it will soon start to swell with a new life inside her.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Well we know what his wife is up too she would prefer to stay with her cousins and instead of going home with her husband didn't even ask if that was ok she said she was that is enough proof that she is fucking someone else so when she finds out her husband fucked her mom she got what she deserved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous