All Comments on 'Revenge on Frosty Night'

by Tiberius58

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please

Please come take me like that and ride me till I can't walk. And also please send my a copy of the pictures.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Well....

I liked the plot of the story, and you told it fairly well. Good mechanics. I'm a sucker for hearing what a character is thinking and feeling, and would have liked more of that. The sex was straightforward and pretty hot. I've read several of your stories, and they are worth the read. Thanks for sharing your talent.

One tiny detail that bugged me was that this was clearly a Non-Consent/Reluctance story (gun to the head, submit or freeze to death). Getting hard or even ejaculating while being buggered is primarily a function of nerves, not desire, nor attraction. Had you revealed the character recognizing that he liked and wanted it (in his thoughts or words) then you'd be in the Gay Male category, hands down.

Anyway, I still enjoyed the story, and I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
loved it

great story dude, getting your cherry taken buy three cocks. bet you became a cock sucking whore after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous