All Comments on 'Horny Hostages'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
forfun44forfun44over 16 years ago
Liked it!

Great story! Loved it! Very arousing & I loved the little twist at the end, made for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Loved the way Julie was transformed from a sweet little housewife to George's little cum slut, initially defiant but later begging him to let her cum and willing to suck him off just for a finger fuck. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a wish for Anne

Wish my wife Anne was like Julie. I would love to see her begging Horsecock like that.

Dick88Dick88over 7 years ago
Suspension of disbelief

I could do it till the end with the cops "saving the day", then it just went too unrealistic, sorry. My experience with cops is arrest everyone, process, let the innocent ones off (more or less).

As for an epilogue from the poor husband pov, that would help, as in "cops realized they had the wrong guy, but the bad guys ran off with my wife", and now "looking for revenge or finding new girls to cuckold me"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

My home had a fire in the roof i had to stay at my cousin home for 3 weeks what i didn't know was my cousin boyfriend was a drug dealer the cops busted in and took everone but me it seemed they.knew i was there abd had nothing to do with the drugs so in my life i can see this happen but thats not to say the police told me i could stay at her home but that they think i should look for some other place !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous