All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 12'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks for Chapter 12 (perfect transition)

Wow, amazing. I know that you mentioned, not alot of sex, but the feelings that the characters are going through is worth no sex. What Elise and Renault share breaks your heart, while at the same time warms it. The depth of the their love transends his betrayal.

As for Aislinn, I love that you have made her so strong. Rafe may violate her, but her spirit and soul are intake. I can't wait for chapter 13. I was fortunate enough to read 14 and loved it. Can't wait for more of your writing.

You should start thinking beyond Leader of the pack for you next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
With sex or without sex Your stories are wonderful

It was a good chapter.. I want to see more upset Cullen : ))

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it!

IT DOES NOT have to be alllll about sex, if there isn't any background its like watching a porn movie with a LOT of fake moaning! LOL! I love this story and just wish that Lit would get the lead out of there hinnys and put the rest up!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
LOL at your "no sex, lower votes" comment

You may be right about that, but I doubt it. You have a lot of fans of this story, and not just because of the hot sex scenes. I agree, the sub plot line about Ranaild and his mate is heart wrenching. Ranaild was between a rock and a hard place, but I wish he had told Cullen what was going on and that Elise was being held captive. Maybe they could have tried another way to overcome Rafe.

<br><br>

Is Aislinn feeling the effects of being apart from her mate? She's definitely going through some bodily change. <br><br>

I'm more than ready to see Cullen kick some serious ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Lower voted! no way! Love it! Cant wait for the next chapter! thanks!

BlazeWolfNightBlazeWolfNightover 16 years ago

lower? heck no! keep the stories coming! i love this! great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Lower votes my butt!! Your talent has nothing to do with the sex in your stories, Secretme. Its the way you write, the way you draw your readers into your story. That is the gift of a true artist! I was drawn to your story because of the plots and characters and how you word your stories not because of the sex...though you write that so good too. >_>

Anyway...I hope Cullen can get their in time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Who needs sex?

Who needs sex when you've got a great story that grabs and holds your attention like this one. Just keep doing what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This story is first rate.

I love your work. I could feel the pain Elise was feeling when she was looking at her mate, realizing how much danger they were both in. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please dont stop!!

please dont stop.....I'm hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lower votes?

How in the world would you think we would give you lower votes just because of no sex? This is a great story, even without the sex. My heart is still racing. I was strong enough to keep myself from reading the mis-posted chapter, therefore, I am still under suspense. Great story, and don't let the nay-sayers who come only for the sex get to you. I read your story first every day!

Dragon_13Dragon_13over 16 years ago
i still gave a 5

literotica isn't just about sex, it is about the story. if it was just about sex, people would have no need for it and would just watch porn. I love your stories, and your well-developed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT????

LOWER VOTES..GEEZ I GIVE U A 7...LOL...LOVE YOUR STORIES WOW..KEEP DOING WHAT U DOING..CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART..THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm enthralled!!!!

This is what true writing is about, building it, molding it, creating the characters and their lives...wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just to be honest

from some authors i tend to just skim the sexy scenes, and focus on the general story. Your one of the very few that manages to get me to do that.

Keep up the brilliant work, and i cant wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what Sex?

Believe it or not, I am reading for the content of the story not the sex. I have nothing against sex but this is a damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

The way you have your story structured is so enjoyable, the sex isn't missed much in this chapter. You are doing a terrific job!

grizxgrizxover 16 years ago
go for it

You have the right pace, great characters, the right balance of drama and action. I've read several books that aren't as well thought out. If it was published I would buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

sex or lack of who cares. this is one of the best i've read here or anywhere else..can't wait for more from you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Elise's blood is in her now!

Does this complete the were transformation of Aislinn that Rafe started?

Really love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I love the story ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you!

Keep writing! I just found this story and I love it- now that I'm caught up I can't wait for more! I'll forgive any spelling or grammar errors so long as you keep going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The story moves onwards!

If there's no sex but a great story going on, it's ok by me! It also means that the sex scenes to come (haha) will be all the more delicious! Please keep writing!!! (and kudos on the stream of late!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Even though we really look forward to the sex scenes,it's the story that has me hooked.Keep writing I love it.

osprey1osprey1over 16 years ago
no sex

Hey DK. Its's not always about the sex.... RRRighttt.

Keep up the great work. Love your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was Great

I liked it even with out sex. I hope you continue to write your story. It is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Granted.. there may not be sex.. but there is love.. sometimes there is more to it than just sex.. but the ability to do anything for your mate...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I love this story. What weird tragidy will happen next? It's a very loving story...and I love it, but...I have no stomach for how I envision Rafe will eventually torture her, and I'm almost afraid to keep reading, but my curiosity is getting the better of me...I wonder what Rafe is turning her into...a were-what? Can't wait to find out! : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
like a drug

I love this entire series thus far. I don't care about the typos or the lack of sex. This is a story of love and passion. I just can't get enough of the stories.... it's like a drug lol. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving the Storyline

I was so absorbed by the storyline and the twist of events that I didn't even knwo there was no sex in this chapter! What's great about your series is that it isn't all about sex but it actually has a nice developed storyline. Can't wait to finish reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmm

again with the insistence on a real plot, people might start to think your a great auther. :) hadn't actually noticed there was no sex until you mentioned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOL@no sex.. i love it and its 520am..i should be

i should be in bed..ive havent sat this long at the computer before lol...cant wait to read more....fr: kandyass hehe :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Inconsistency

I think this story takes too long to read as most of us have other things to do as well, lol. However it frustrates me to see Aislinn as partly very stupid to come to the conclusion whether she loves Cullen or not and secondly in an earlier chapter she had superior strength and fighting powers still when she really needs it, she not only is so weak as not to make it to the taxi nor is she able to fight off her captor! The Author ought to think about a lot of contradictions in this story. The only thing that makes me read on is to hopefully get to a nice happy end and I don´t like cheating and go to the last chapter right now as I should do, thinking about how long this will take me to get through everything to read! Nice story, if only it would be shorter.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
still happy

yes, sex is great but there are plenty of one pagers that are hot. I like the longer stories written by people who are talented writers. Yours is creative and involved. I've enjoyed it alot ...even the chapters that don't have lots of sex :) I agree...stupid couple missing that the other loves them...leads to a real mess...it's frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good storyline.

I really like the story, even though, as you admit, it needs a LOT of editing. There are some really badly worded sentences and misspelled words that need to be addressed to make the flow better for the reader. Other than that, the story is very intriguing! (Pooh to those who want it shorter: If you want a quickie, read another story!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
superb lead up to the action cliff

Heh, I didn't even realize the sex was gone. I was too wrapped up in all the action and action to be that I just want to read more and more. Rooting for Rafe to beat the Arnauk clan, jk. Extremely focus forward writing keep up the good work, and about the editing and proofing ask someone for a bit of help there are a lot of volunteer editors here.

hourihourialmost 13 years ago

YAYYY! Character AND plot development - I LOVE it! There's something to be said for a well timed and well placed CD/PD. By the time I got to this chapter I didn't even realize there wasn't any sex in here, and it still managed to keep me fully interested. lol

Well done, I say, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

awesome and awesome. i didn't even realize that sex is in there. i was so engrossed by the whole situation and the plot that i didn't care. don't beat up urself, it was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

While I may come here for sex stories I am way into the story to miss it. I started reading last night and started up first thing this morning.... your story is so good I can't stop reading it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
who cares

It doesn't take sex to make it a good read. Continue the good work!

Sexykitten24Sexykitten24over 12 years ago

It really is good. Its like a mystery romance kind of deal which i do love those kind of stories but keep writing Its awesome.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Didn't need the sex, it was still good...love the approaching action that is going to take place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ohh goody

Sweetheart it didnt need the sex cuz it was still boss...

xoxo

Aria

mesohmesohalmost 12 years ago
I don't care if the story has a lot of sex or has non at all. Its a wonderful story and I want more.

I don't care if the story has a lot of sex or has non at all. Its a wonderful story and I want more.

JainzarJainzarover 11 years ago
hi

just letting u know even with the lack of sex i still thought it was a great read and im really enjoying the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY

You've got a huge fan right here and I dont care if there is lack of sex. and when you do write about the sex scenes my juices start flowing. i am in love with story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

You're a great writer! I love your characters, especially the feisty, independent Aislinn. It's great that she's a fighter.

Possessiveness is nearly as good as sex. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a lot of sex in this one?

There's not a lot of sex in ANY of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Great story ! I for one prefer a good rounded story with good character building than just soapy sex scenes. 5 stars vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great great great storyline...

Secretme....you are doing absolutely great....keep up the fantastic job....dont' worry about leaving the sex out in this chapter....love it just the way it is....just writeit the way you feel the story should develop and the rest will take care of itself....@!@

evonnaevonnaover 8 years ago
Sarah..

seems to be the intelligent one... liking her.... Brinah was being a complete twit, and Cullen should have had some security in place for Aislinn.... but of course the drama is good. works well. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As for the sex scenes.....

Your story-line and characters are solid. To insert unnecessary sex scenes simply to satisfy a few readers, in my opinion, an insult to those of us who appreciate your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am very much enjoying reading your work.the plot the setting the charactors everything is good can't stop reading and please forget the dumb comments about the missing sex ...your writting is perfect the way it is ... this is a great story it's not all about sex ..thank you for sharing your great imagination with us xxx

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago

i hate the fact that people give low votes becuase of no sex if the story deserves five stars weither it has sex every other paragragh or none in the intier chapter i give it five stars i read for the story plot the sex is just an added bonus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Logic

Cullen ought not need ranaild to warn him. They are at war and Cullen will have Jenna & Rafe's den watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

skipping over the sex to get to the story. 5 star without sex

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
I Do Too

I page past the sex to get to the story, too. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm

I think Cullen is weak, stupid & teenager like.

#1. He too stupid to just tell his mate straight up. After all he knew her story.

#2. Having known the danger his mate is facing, he didnt put anyone he trusted to follow or keep an eye on her when ever shes not with him.

He sound more like those murican stupid n brainless high school football jock than an Alpha of a Lycan clan.

evonnaevonnaover 5 years ago
Brinah...

i like how Brinah thinks she's so clever and knowledgeable, but her ridiculously extreme stupidity caused the whole mess of Aislinn being taken :) and she casually let her walk into the danger, while chit-chatting about herbs.... nice touch.... older, and instead of wiser, SOO much more ignorant and stupid than the rest....

I guess it's kind of refreshing to have an older character like this in a story every once in a while (even though it makes her bits annoying to read LOL).

Reading the story after a long time, and loving it so much still. xxx

XantaiXantaiover 5 years ago
VOTOS BAIXOS ...

Não sei pq alguem reclamaria da falta de sexo nesse CH.... a escrita até aqui esta ótima, assim como a trama. Pensando linearmente, tudo esta perfeitamente equilibrado.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Response to Evonna's comment.

Brinna isn't to blame.

If it weren't necessary for the story line, Cullen would have had several people quietly acting as bodyguards for Aislinn, since he knew that he had traitors in his ranks.

evonnaevonnaabout 4 years ago
response to ausvirgo.

Hi, I agree that of course it's necessary for the storyline for something like this to happen, and it doesn't detract from the enjoyableness of the story too much. and of course Cullen was silly to not have bodyguards next to Aislinn, and Aislinn was stupid to just wonder off into the street alone considering the danger, just like Mack was completely off not taking the possible danger seriously.

I think I just have an expectation for older people of Brinah's age to not act so silly, quite self-involved in an immature way and completely un-wise like this, coming off a lot less wise than many of the younger ones around her. But then wisdom doesn't always come with age. And as a younger writer, I can imagine older people can be very difficult to write, and generally I think this is an amazing story and secretme has done a great job, especially as the story is so enjoyable it's pulling emotional involvement out of me quite nicely, judging by my previous comments. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just wanna say to the annoyed readers, that people do stupid things when their thinking is impaired by emotions. Give them a break. :)

Reading this story again after almost a decade. Love it!!!

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

It coming to a peak, hopefully Cullen kills Rafe and mates Aislinn soon. With Brinah's help it might work out.

LangeannLangeann6 months ago

Fantastic story. I’ve read a few more of your stories. All good but some you never finished. Why? I hope you finish this one. And write more. Are you published yet? Under what name?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous