All Comments on 'Urinal Confessions'

by MungoParkIII

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved the story

You got me so hard reading your story, just loved how he took that rock hard cock into his mouth and feed on it, wish I was the one on my knees feeding on a hot stranger's cock, one of my fantasies is to have this happen to me, and milk all that sweet seed out of a spurting straight cock...mmmmmm..yummy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Omg, that sounds AMAZING

Lucky Lucky You

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's so hot

I am glad you found good relief in a hot stranger's mouth. I would love to be able to suck one and get sucked in a urinal. I have jacked off with guys in the bathroom before, but I haven't sucked one in a few years and I have been craving it. Did you ever get to blow him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The start

That’s how most men like me start with gay sex ... I was 18 when an older guy did the same to me in a public toilet . it was wrong on so many levels ( we could have been caught!! ) , but exciting to feel his cock grow in my hand ... we didn’t do much more than groping that first time , but when he asked me to come back later that evening I said yes immediately .. I got home and went straight to my room and lay on the bed wanking - I spurted a huge loadthinking about his cock !!

At 7 pm I was waiting for him - he led me behind a collection of outbuildings and asked if I had enjoyed our brief meeting ?

I said yes , then told him I had cum earlier thinking about it .. he hadn’t he said, but with my help he was sure he could manage it ... we both dropped our trousers and resumed touching each other - even though I had cum an hour earlier , I was bone hard ....5 minutes later I was on my knees sucking his gorgeous thick cock .. he didn’t ask , I just did it and savoured the taste and texture of his cum when he finally exploded ...I continued to meet him outside and in his flat for 5 years until I moved away with work - and sometimes on my brief visits home !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Urinal

This is how it starts.....I had many encounters like this where gay "cruisers" like trolling for cock at the urinals. One guy whipped out his cock, pretending to piss, but told me he just wanted to jack off while he got aroused from looking at my big thick penis. He asked me to stay in place with my penis out just so he could look at it, while jacking himself. When he was ready to climax, he stepped back from his urinal and spurted nice big power spurts of his cock cum all over the back of the urinal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I nothing like a good blow job. I have had several married men say they have to get a blow job when the wife is pregnant. They do not consider it cheating to find a guy to do it as long as the wife is unable to give them any sex. This appears to just be horny men.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321almost 4 years ago
short and sweet and long and hard.

I've been curious about sucking cock for a couple of years now. The more I think about it the more I realize it's probably been my whole life but having been raised in Ohio well, anything like this was just not an option. Anyway, one time in the 90s I was traveling and stopped at a truck stop for food and gas. As I was pissing a guy started at the next urinal. He was only about 5'9" but I caught a glimpse of his cock and it was nice. At least 5 or 6 inches soft. Sexy as hell. I looked longer than at it than I ever had before. He noticed me looking but neither of us was willing to take the first step so nothing happened - sadly. At the time I had no real idea of my bisexual side so it might not have gone well anyway but I still think about what if it had. I imagine some silly small talk to get to the point of me dropping to my knees in front of that gorgeous cock, taking it in my hand and guiding it into my mouth while still soft. I want to feel him get hard in my mouth and work it until his cock erupts with hot cum. Damn I want that badly. Maybe the opportunity will come up again. I hope so.

jrt20jrt20over 1 year ago

Can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

delicious - anonymous sex in a public restroom is such a turn-on

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thats not how I started, I was curious and wanked off a person that was cruising - then he left and I was left with a hard on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous