All Comments on 'Sunflowers Off the Highway'

by yeti8080k

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Confusing but beautiful

I need to read it again to try to understand better. Even confused at times, the beauty of the words, so sad and full of dispair, was clawing at my heart. I'm left feeling cold and sad, yet knowing something powerful and wonderful has been etched on my soul.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Bittersweet

Beautiful, haunting, despairing.... It's a bit confusing, but the words are definitely beautiful. I'd like to see more of these two. I'd really like a happy ending, because right now, after reading this, I feel.... despair, yet slightly hopeful. I really like this story.

--Soulless

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

You really have a way with words. Update Painting Donovan.. uh, Pretty Please:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow.

Wow...

I know you must get compliments like this all the time but.

You are a fucking amazing author. Or authoress. Writer.

I don't even.. So good.... I feel like you mixed poetry in with your story... Two pages filled with so much emotion and thoughts...

yeomanieyeomanieabout 12 years ago
ok so...

... I loved painting donovan just sorry its not finished - would you let me write a chapter or two for you?

this tho ... this is just awesome. its poetry and prose and sex and porn and love all follado into one. I hope whatever you're doing now involves writing and getting recognised for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
poor

Poorly written; poor readers who believe otherwise. The writer must have composed this tongue-in-cheek but anticipating that some Lit readers would fall for it. What might this say about the author?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous