All Comments on 'Shared Fantasies'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good going

Hot and well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Stories

The people who keep reading them even though they claim to hate them are clearly as masochistic as the masochists in these stories. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this is the best I've ever read

I must say this was marvelous. I have read hundreds of tease stories, saved scores of them, including yours. I have never seen one so well-crafted, intense, yet believable.

This had all the parts I want: conversation, two loved ones -- married in fact! It had verbal teasing, reluctant female warming up to her new bitchiness, great variety, detailed yet not repetitious descriptions of his tortures. The verbal exchanges are so important to a story. Her learning how to control him was well described. His need to be frustrated was well painted.

This was extraordinarily done.

There were some typos increasing near the end of the story, but they can be easily cleaned up. Also there was no dealing with his need to go to the bathroom or eat, but we can overlook that.

I can usually make it thru a tease story of 2-3 pages without cumming. This one was 10 webpages, 5 parts, and I came 4 times! It was like coming back to a fine dessert each day.

Skulker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

We need more stories about this couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous