All Comments on 'The Bet'

by arturos68

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

I enjoy when both the husband and his wife enjoy her indulging her wild side. Good writing and great fantasy!

evk666evk666over 16 years ago
very nice!!

i am so hard right now u wouldn't believe it!!! keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH WOW

Another story about a wimp football freak and his slut wife and his two dufus ga ga football freak friends. No suprises here. The wife sucks the friends off like it's the most natural thing to do. Never mind that they will come back when her faggot husband( who really wants to suck their cocks himself) and want to fuck the dumb ass wife more and bring their friends, one of whome is a black with a twentyfive inch cock who makes her his whore and the husband his slave who ckleans his asshole off for him when he takes a dump.. Puke ...puke and more puke. Anyone who praises this story( like some of you dufus will do) need a good enema and a hard dick shoved up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditto The Last Comment

There are at least 5,000 "stories" out here where a guy's buddies drop by for a card game/football game/soccer match/whatever, the slut wife looses a bet/wins a bet/gets drunk/does something to make it inevitable she must fuck/suck/masturbate/give a hand job to everyone present. How very clever of this “writer” to add his version to the other thousand. What is it with these wimp husband “writers?” Do they all share the same brain or what? None of them have an imagination, they all use the same theme, none of them can use grammar or punctuation correctly, and they all use the same phrases and I’d swear some of them copy whole sentences and paragraphs from one “writer” to the next. Frankly, wimps might like this “story,” but men with their manhood intact will not. Judge yourself by that criterion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrific Story

Loved this story. Well written and excitedly told. As for the guys who don't like this, lets see your contributions. Sorry this story isn't about your first time with the older man next door. If you don't like group sex or exciting stories then move on and read the stories you do like. Trust me guys when you finally have sex with an actual girl you will like these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredibly HOT!!!

ty ty. str8 female here. this is one of my fantasies. ty ty ty!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Sorry, you gotta be gay to enjoy your wife doing this.

arizrsr2karizrsr2kover 16 years ago

A little short, but stimulating. More stories please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F stands for What a Total Fucking idiot

W.T.F is at it again, attacking authors and readers just because of what they like to write or read. I think he is very insecure in his own sexuality and is afraid of being gay or gay people. What an immature jerk.

oldwinooldwinoover 16 years ago
Hot Story

Great plot and prose but too short. Hope she loses another bet. Know my gf will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So what did she wear?

You ordered crotchless pantyhose (Yuk!) and her legs looked perfect encased in stockings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very erotic yes, very stupid yes, very immature.

Dumb ass sets up a scene to enjoy his wife in humiliation and winds up with a slut wife. Yes it is erotic and stimulating watching any woman get used can be stimulating and with more than one man using her is very visually stimulating and erotic. Would I stay married to a woman that did this, hell no. I would throw her trashy ass out of the house. Why, because she and I had no agreement to for her to act this way. She had unprotected sex with two men without prior knowledge of their medical history and no AIDS STD testing done. A very stupid move. Nope watch the action take pictures then throw her ass out. But in this case the husband did nothing to stop or slow down the action doesnt that mean he agreed? Not really as I said watching any woman get used is sexually stimulating and in such condition he is not thinking clearly or with any foresight. She chose to go this path, it is her responsibility. Now throw out the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Idiot reviews

This is a great story. I can not believe some of the comments here. For the people with negative comments at least have constructive criticisms.(look it up) Not liking crotchless pantyhose is an opinion not something to critique(look it up)As for the guy who wants AIDS and STD tests. These are sexual fantasy stories. Hello real world. There should be a rule for submitting comments. If you are a moron like WTF then please go back to your blow up doll and leave the reviews to intelligent people.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Question.....

When did this site become such a non free speech site I thought(wrongly) that anyone could comment on a story weather they liked it or not perhaps the people who complain about the negative comments should think perhaps not everyone has their view and give other people a break.As for me I dont like couples haveing sex outside of their marriage me personally I think if they are going to do it WHY stay married you dont have to be in love to be married or to have sex so why not just be fuck buddies its probably cheaper in the long run. And by the way I think most people relise that stories like this are fantasies its just they dont agree with them.

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
It looks like some people need a time out

<p>If you don't want to read about a guy sharing his wife, don't click on a story that's in the "group sex" category.</p>

<p>The story is okay; I would have preferred a little more backstory and character development, but for a first submission, it's good.</p>

<p>Please don't let these people who have left nasty, un-constructive comments stop you from posting in the future.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well, GW66 is at it again....

GW66--the biggest prude on the internet. He hates porn so much he spends all his time reading the very things that offend him and then griping about it.

He reads every single story about a wife fooling around and then reacts with shock, even though he's reading the section of this website where you would find that kind of thing.

That's kinda like a vegan bitching about the menu at McDonald's--you don't like it, go somewhere else.

I think his wife must've cheated on him so now he's totally uptight about it. Or maybe he's never been laid.

Hey, GW66; some people are into their wives fooling around or swapping. My wife and I aren't but we still like reading the stories and watching pornos.

You're super critical of everyone else yet when they respond to your complaints you bitch that they're criticizing YOU? What's wrong, don't like your own medicine?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
To the person below.

Let me see I write a comment on a story TWO YEARS AGO the comment was on a story that I didn't like. And now this someone who doesn't have the guts to leave their name takes a cheap shot at me? well aren't you the brave one. You obviously haven't read any of my thirty six stories then? If you have a beef with me send me an eamil and we can talk. If you have the guts. In case your wondering where and how I saw this cheap shot it's in the feedback section.

delidumruldelidumrulover 13 years ago

that was so good. but i think it could be better if there was double (or triple) penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is my fantasy

I am a woman and this is my fantasy. Thanks for getting me off hard. My pussy is soaked!

DashDotDashDotover 8 years ago
Losing bets can be fun.

Losing bets to my husband and our friends has lead to some very fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

My wife and I also did this. We would play games and the loser had to go out nude and ride around in the car. We live in a big city. She always lost I think she wanted to lose she's a very small lady 4'11" 103 lbs she likes to show off and I love to watch her show her body to both men and women. Her ass well drive you crazy

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Loved It

This is the kind of story that fantasies are made of. A wife loses a bet and has to wear slut wear for the day. The husband adds the caveat that he plans on taking loads of pictures. His friends come in and the real game is on. Before you know it his shy wife is turned into an outright whore and is blowing and fucking her husband and his friends in a group and tandem. More please.

Dozer1341Dozer1341about 1 year ago

I did the same with my wife but the two men was sher step dad who she fucked for the first time and my best friend . Ours was a set up so she could do her step dad. My best friend and I planned it .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous