All Comments on 'Wife Poses Nude for Fantasy'

by luvs1woman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice coming out party, safe and sane.

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 16 years ago
Good story

Thanks for submitting this sexy story of your wife's settling in. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fun

This was fun to read. It was interesting to see his wife gradually get comfortable nude.

Wish I could get a few women I know to be so adventurous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky man

I think that you are very lucky to have a wife that would do that for you, For a lady to undress in front of a stranger takes some doing, and have him to take photos of her naked body, look after her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Once Posed For A Professional Photographer

And only recently has my husband "discovered" my experience. He somehow ran across a nude photo of me on the web. He downloaded it and brought it to me to show me how much the model resembled me when we were newlyweds. I teased him and said, "I only wish I looked that sexy." After laughing a bit, my husband said he was thinking about having the picture framed and hung on our bedroom wall. And that is where it now hangs. My husband still doesn't know that it is really me. My three sisters have seen it and know it is me, but they have all contributed to the cover-up. He's happy. I'm happy. So, we don't rock the boat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sweet that she did this for you! Also interesting that she was nude with two men in the room! I’m not sure I could do it! Especially without lingerie or anything! I might could find the courage to do topless but I’m not sure I could take my panties off. I’m sure the two of you guys enjoyed the sights! What a bold woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Many wives pose nude. My wife posed fully naked for a large painting by a professional artist. For hours a day over several days she lay on a beach lounger in his studio, propped up holding a book, with legs casually spread open to the artist's view. To prepare, she shaved bare, leaving only a small bit of pubic hair above her slit. After the posing was completed, he painted in an outdoor background. She's always noted that her perfectly symmetrical vaginal lips are her most attractive feature, and wanted them to show. In the painting, both outer and inner lips are visible. The skilled artist had somehow achieved a feeling of three-dimensionality between the lips, drawing your eyes into the light-to-dark gradation of pink as you look further into her vagina. She's smiling at the viewer, and of course, her face is clearly identifiable, which is why we haven't posted the painting on public websites. She's proud of this painting. Before we brought it home, it hung in the artist's gallery downtown. We attended the opening, where she posed (clothed) for snaps beside the painting. She originally intended it as a gift to me, but in reality it's turned out to be a gift to anyone who visits our home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story! I want to do this for my boyfriend! I’m.not sure If I can do it or not. I don’t think I would want a female photographer. Women are too judgmental. I’m not sure I could take my panties off for a strange man either! At least you have renewed my interest! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We have a large painting of my wife displayed on the mantle over the fireplace in our home. She sat for it just before we married, as a wedding gift to me.

She's shown reclining, legs open to fully show her lips and into her vagina. She spent a couple of hours each day for several days posing, first having the artist or one of his assistants penetrate her at the start of each session so that her pussy would appear more open. She wanted the painting to suggest that she'd just been fucking, and it actually shows her juices leaking from her. In the final painting, she's smiling at the viewer, with that look of a woman who's just been satisfied. When the kids visit, she sets a vase over the depiction of her pussy, but her tits are still on full display. Just as related by an earlier commenter, she attended the public showing of the painting at the artist's gallery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have posed for camera clubs private photo shoot and my husband and his friends. My husband sent my photo to a magazine in LA. Then I received a call from the magazine wishing me to pose as there center fold. I did and I loved it. I began getting modeling jobs from all over the U.S. Japan. Europe, France . I was told at age 18 I was the most photographed motel in the world. Then the Covid-19 hit that put a ending to all of my jobs..

zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Pretty much the fantasy of every husband.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. I would love to have my wife do this. While she is middle age, she works out many times a week and is a petit four nine with large breasts and a full ass. She is still very attractive and thus the desire to share her not only as a turn on for me but also for someone else. I am hoping that for her next birthday, to hire a muscular young man ( black or white) and photograph her in various stages of nudity with him starting with bra and panties and then watch him unclasp her bra and fondle her and then massage her pussy. I hope that she will spontaneously take him in her hand and then daringly in her mouth. There is no way when he sees her named body that he will not be erect.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have photographed many women as a professional photographer. It is always a huge thrill when I get a conservative or shy woman who doesn’t intend to pose fully nude and ends up taking everything off. I don’t usually have time to enjoy much during the photoshoots. I’m too busy thinking about lighting, angles and trying to get the woman to not look so rigid. Every wife should do this for her husband. I get a lot of repeat customers that want even more erotic photos after they do the first one. If you do this for your man, go all in! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have a serious question for the other ladies, who have posed completely nude. How do you have the confidence and nerve to takeoff your panties in front of a male photographer? It is Hard enough to see my Gyno! My husband wants me to do this so badly but I am super nervous. I am a true redhead and my lips are big down there. I do not shave because my husband likes it that way and it is very fine and thin anyway. Husband has a photographer picked out in a nearby city. How do you do it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous