All Comments on 'Home is Where the Hard-on is Ch. 03'

by writerotica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Worth Waiting

I do not have to say anymore do I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In the past

You used to write very erotic stories ,what has gone wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

great last sentence to keep the suspense for more escalating excitement. can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The fantastic delights of sitcom incest

Which is hotter? The fantasy of a mother fucking her son's brains out? Or a son fucking his mother's brains out? In either emphasis, doing it doggy style has an appeal to it. Not to mention mom straddling over her son and lowering herself onto his cock for a thrilling ride. But don't dismiss the son on top of mom, mom's legs wrapped tight around him and her heels drumming into his ass cheeks in sheer delight of her pending orgasm. It all is summed up by the quality of the cum shot. If a son is, after all, going to fuck his mother, he better deliver up a cum shot worthy of the indecent occasion. Something in no slight amount dripping out of mom's pussy as both lie in their post-coital languor. June Cleaver and all fictional sitcom perfect moms are entitled to nothing less from their sons. It is a delight to think of a sitcom perfect mom's face, eyes wide, as her son pushes his cock into her sweet matronly pussy and commences to piston her with his lust. That ought to give her perfect hairstyle a charming JBF look.

It seems as if all of Writerotica's lavish promises for our masturbatory gratification are turning out empty as, having posted no new work in three years, he has apparently moved on. And here I am, in reference to another one of his yarns, delighting in the fantasy of a mother, who bears an uncanny resemblance to Loni Anderson, and her daughter, bearing an uncanny resemblance to Jessica Simpson, doing each other to Sapphic incestuous ecstasy in the shower. I have particularly enjoyed the point of references to celebrity world and TV characters.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a promise not kept

"To be continued... "

?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved the series! I saw that you update your profile today. Any chance of publishing the next chapter? Five stars and a favorite point!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

What ever happened to.. To be Continued… DISAPPOINTED

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

Another story that was never continued

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Given that the last time this author published anything was 15 years ago, I don't think that we'll ever see a chapter four.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterotica@writerotica
625 Followers
2021: Still around. About me: Divorced for 14+ years. Well-adjusted, 50something, educated professional with 2 great emotionally healthy adult kids. I've always been drawn to taboo sex, particularly adult, consensual family fantasies or experiences. I like stories/experie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES