All Comments on 'Wife's First Affair'

by michaelCT

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 16 years ago
Ugly story,

I don't understand the excitement some have by wife being fucked by another man. I only give 25 not for the ugly story, but lack of a decent story line and not very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what man want another man fucking his wife,a sissy

what so wonderful about fucking a whore of a dumbfuck who leave wife unprotected.wife drunk and you leave her at bar or club by herself,what trailer you come from.people want better than b/s,they want real stories.all you sissyboys out there who want others to fuck your whores bring them to the street corners.i fuck her wet pussy right there full of aids.not only dummb,but stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She needs to be disiplined

I think you should have given her a good licking before you fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
When a wife suggests an open marriage

it usually means. "I'll fuck any man I want to and you can't fuck another woman because you are so used up from working and supporting me." Hate to see or read about ball less men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fair

Rather dull, more a narrative with no emotion, no character build up, or any intensity. Also several spelling/grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not worth reading

I hope this writer does us all a favour and take a flying leap of a tall bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Not affair,you left her drunk ass to get fucked.No man would do this,so what are you,really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
only open minded people would understand.

it's nice to know that you don't mind your wife being fuck by men with big dicks, being her drunk or sober, and her willingness to an open marriage. you owe it to her for her being state. futhermore, it is advisable for you to agree to her proposal, for let it be known to you that you can never satisfy her anymore. wanting to meet the man that had fuck her good that night, to repeat it over again, clearly shows that she enjoyed the fucking more than you could ever give. believe in me cause i have lived it through and till now is addicted to big dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How Embarrassing For You Writer

Only a wimp into self cuckolding himself would want this self disrespect - that must be you eh cuckster - being addicted to such an absurd sick need makes you desperately in need of help.<P>

This kind of weird male demeaning predilection isn't healthy for you nor those around you.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Not a lot here

The prose needs work. Why the husband would drop his wife off at a bar so she could find male companionship remains a mystery. It's not something most men would do. The author doesn't deign to explain why the hubby does so we can only wonder why. There's no plot to speak of in the story so it has all the narrative drive of a snail. It's bad fiction and deserves a low mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EROTICA not politically correct moral reviews

Since when is Literotica a platform for the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self righteous moral crowd? Come on folks this is a site for real and fantasy sex stories, not the politically correct raving and reviews of those who feel that their moral beliefs are not being upheld by the writers characters or themes.

bartdogbartdogover 16 years ago
my sentiments exactly!

"EROTICA not politically correct moral reviews"

you are so right! i wasn't crazy about the story..but its not the 'great american novel'...its porn for pete's sake! thats why we all come (no pun intended) here...to read something we like..not spread our views on morality! just sit back and enjoy...lol!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

If the erotica is good I agree,to each their own.There is no erotica here, just a little dicked guy who lost his wife because of his need to be a wimp.She should and will move on. What the hell kind of fantsey is that. Story begs to be bashed, as dose writer.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Affair?

Where in the world does anyone find an affair in this story? The wife is so drunk that she wakes up with some guy pumping away in her, just lays there until he cums, and then calls her husband for a ride home. Even for a stroker this story is lacking a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Alright, so what if she likes fucking other guys

This story is not well written but it is current genre. I know alot of guys are too macho to admit that they may enjoy it if their wife fucked someone else. Then again, since they've never tried it, they will never experience the pleasure of her pre-fucked pussy, the warmth and the wetness. It's an experience that takes a "real" man to appreciate. Not some egotistical, macho he-man that probably doesn't know what a woman likes from the get go.

If you enjoy it, go for it. If you don't, don't be critical of those that do. Every persons relationships are different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F you are so lame

that even lame doesn't describe your lameness.

You come on literotia to bash EVERY story of this genre, no matter who well it is written.

You read EACH of those stories, you spend LOTS of time on it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

There is only one conclusion here....

You like these kind of stories, but your insecurity does not allow you to really enjoy it. You feel ashamed of yourself for liking it.

I pity you.

Try to take a LONG LONG look in the mirror... it might help.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Could have been much more erotic.....

Real eroticism is lacking in this story. Anyone can have a short affair, but why not show that your wife got preggie on that night out by that stranger she met at the bar?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
No!

Okay for all you cuckold men out there apparently it's okay to let your wife have sex with anyone she want's and you can bet that next time you lick her out you will taste someone elses cum but then that's what you want isn't it?

As for me if being macho and not letting MY wife have sex with someone else well tough shit that's what most but not all men should be doing and I can't begin to imagine sloppy seconds or by the time the wife has finished sloppy thirds,fourths you kind of get the picture here But if that's what anyone wants then carry on but please dont tell us macho men who protect our wives and girlfriends from the likes of you what to do. And as for the story please NO MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well isnt it fun being married to a alcoholic

that likes to fuck around. And you, pathetic soul you are, taking wet seconds from a used slut. Did you consider the diseases she can bring home? Did you consider her actions show how little she cares for you and that she doesnt want sex or love from you, only the provision of a home. Gentlemen, for those that condemn people with normal morals and taste. You might consider one the womans actions in this story reflect some real personal issues and the fact she is mentally off balance and needs medical care. And as far as the male person involved his actions and thoughts also speak of some very severe mental problems. Hey honey welcome home, I love you but I have to run off to the other mans house for some sex, see you tomorrow. This is the status of a roommate sharing a flat, not a married couple. Sorry guys with physical abuse, murder, AIDS, STDs, physical injuring in rough sex, and pregnancies, letting the wife run off for sex isnt an option.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
Missed.

There is something I look for in Lit. stories. People. There were none found in this story. Neither main character had any charcter development. I don't cae about either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Again no personal experience of what love is

I love it when some idiot says the husband loves his wife so much he wants to share her. The uninformed in this world don’t have any idea what love is as if you cared for this person so much that you would do anything to make your love the best, it would never be to share what you both have kept just for each other. It is people who have never known the feeling of their one love being all they desire along with their children. These people who share have never known the feeling of love as if you both breathe for each other and you don’t need to fantasies as you make love as your fantasy is with you.<P><P>It is fear that lets some share and indifference for the rest. No amount of disclaimer can change that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It is called a Blackout

Your wife had a Blackout. It is common with us alcoholics.

When I drink I end up fucking some stranger my ex couldn't take it too bad he was a great guy. But after having to pick me up at a sleazy motel room full of black men I can.t blame him. Now I'm single prenant and no idea who the father is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Be Careful What You Ask for

Finally a story where the wife has the fun!! I loved it my cunt is still dripping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dumb Ass

What guy drops his wife off at a bar and says he's going home to sleep, call me you're ready to come home.

He obviously doesn't make good company for her, either at home or when he takes her out.

She has drinks and allows a stranger to take her to his house for a drink...right, what is she thinking, even subconsciously?

Now thinking about it she wants to have an open relationship and go find this guy. Like I said, hubby doesn't do it for her and she, without a plan is slowly moving forward to the single life, keeping hubby for respectability...of course.

What a dumb ass fucking loser, an inept wimp.

You should end with an Epilogue, he slowly accepts her going out, quite frequently, rarely gets laid and she, rather than finding one real man to have a relationship with becomes quite the party girl, swinger, slut and basically a whore for anyone rather than go home to the wimp. Hubby needs to consider the gay life, he can't cut it with a woman and she can't get enough cock to satisfy her curiousity and craveing...oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
We liked your story.

The style is very realistic, naturally told.

Tony_StarkTony_Starkabout 13 years ago

Pretty good... could have been a bit longer with a little more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Boring and wimpy!

Is this author another cluck in the shadows? No respect for such assholes.

rvwsrvwsalmost 13 years ago
Every now and again...

you take 10 minutes out of your life to read a story and suddenly realize

"shit, what a fucking waste of time that was." What kind of a pervert lets his wife fuck other men? I just don't get it. The whole theme of this story was stupid and I feel stupid for reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not your wife anymore

Just a big cock slut. Time for a divorce dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Or, you could sell her and make some money

but annony is to dumb to think of that!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sad

This has to be real, for all the attention to detail you paid to writing this junk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Disease Roulette

What did they win? The Clap? or something much worse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Wife's First

My wife also experienced the same thing. She spent the whole night with a stranger. She told me later he was huge, but after the initial pain she managed to accommodate his whole nine inch thick cock. She told me she moaned and groan every time he took her. She said a couple of times he tapped her back hole, but she stopped him because of the unbearable pain.

All the time she shared this, I was busyleaking every drop of her cum soaked, swollen pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No stars

Shit!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Worse than pathetic

Pathetic would be pissed to be used to describe this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

now he is nothing but a dumb cuck of a husband DUMMY grow some balls and toss the bitch to the curb

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

I hope the cuck enjoys raising his wife's bastard children.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkalmost 4 years ago
no cuck warning

1* for no cuck warning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chuck, dumb shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous