All Comments on 'My Wife at a Nude Beach'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cute

nice story for a change. This author should write more on this line instead of the garbage listed on this site lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Fun story,thanks

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Nice Story

Amusing and it sounds as if it could have happened exactly as written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cute teenager story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ehh! Nice try.

This story belongs in Readers Digest, not literotica. Only mildly amusing and certainly not erotic. And I don't believe that erotic=graphic either.

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Not exactly erotic, but mildly amusing

Of course, her boss and his wife were probably going to get their kit off as well, so he'd hardly be able to use it against her in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
silly

just plain silly

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
Funny story

Actually quite believeable, too.

jman337jman337about 11 years ago
This story had so much potential

Rewrite and use your imagination

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NOT EROTIC ENOUGH BUT FUNNY. TOTALLY REALISTIC.

:)

Tabitha is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is so cute oh my god

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree with anon 04/14/16: NOT EROTIC ENOUGH BUT FUNNY. TOTALLY REALISTIC. Tabita is a Keeper.

I always LOVED to expose my wife on the beach: topless in Caribbean, full nude where allowed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4.0)

:-)

b7ffh1b7ffh1almost 4 years ago

Nice, realistic, sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now take this true (?) portion and add to it with your fantasy about Mr. Kreiling taking advantage of the situation and going for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tabitha is hot

jman337jman337about 1 year ago

I'd love to see a story about this where a student did see her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, when we went to a nude beach we encountered not my wife's boss, but several of her employees!. In fact, she was asleep, laying on her back with legs wide open when they happened upon us, so they got a really good look before she woke up. I didn't know who they were, so didn't know to cover her up. They had set up their towels right in front of her, and when she finally did wake up and recognised them she was mortified. But being their boss she had to act cool. They agreed to not tell coworkers, but nonetheless word spread pretty quickly at the office and she eventually had to come around to accepting the jokes. She didn't so much mind being caught naked, but was somewhat bothered that they had such a good look at her spread open vagina, clitoris, and even her asshole, which she felt went way beyond innocent nudity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous