All Comments on 'Home For Mom's Birthday Ch. 02'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Little more Information

Tell what you first did when you entered and how all of you got naked. How old are your parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
cracking

great story instant hard on had a wank and shot my load keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
INCREDIBLE STORY

That was soooo hot!!! I shot my load everywhere while reading that.....mom son sex is the hottest type!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a family

As a member of a family that practices incest i love and understand the thrill of family fun. I began as a young teenager by sucking off my father sucking off my father which then grew to fucking my mother and eating her pussy after everyone had filled her cunt with cum. my sister finally got to an age where she was blooming out in all areas. I explained to my mother and father that I was going to fuck her and turn her into my whore. Mom asked me to hold off until she had a chance to talk to her which consisted of explaining that both my father and I were fucking her and that we we fucking and sucking each and that the family shared themselves with everyone. Before long my sister was making sure I saw her pussy and all of the other parts.One evening my mother and father was going at it so I took my sister into my room, stripped her off and began by eating her wet pussy. while doing that I told her to suck my cock and it did'nt take long to spread her out on the bed and ease my cock into her cunt. She began crying and wanting me to stop. I made it clear that I didn't give a damn about what she wanted since her body now belonged to me and would do axactly what i told her do. I continued fucking her. our parents entered the room and watched for awhile before laying beside us and fucking and sucking each other and telling her how good she looked with a cock in her. Shortly she settled down and began pushing her cunt up to me which caused me to shoot my load in her cunt. That was the start of a family fuck fest that lasted for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
all the stupid barriers are down in this loving family

Mother, father and son bare their souls and their inmost desires to each other. No shame, no awkwardness, no idiotic "guilt." Cocks and cunt, mouths and assholes are shared by all. The boy gets the best deal, though. What can beat his doting parents treating their son so lovingly, "with my cock in mom's mouth and my balls in dad's"? Society at large seems bent on breaking up families, but there are still those, like the one in this excellent story, where love conquers all. Big family pricks up wet family cunts, shooting family semen from family balls up welcoming family twats. Just the way it should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous