All Comments on 'To Pee or Not to Pee'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
to sit or to not sit to pee

There is no reason that men cannot sit to pee, or women do so standing http://nbtsc.org/~ganimede/stp.html

I being a man, prefer to pee sitting. It makes cleaning the bathroom a lot easier, and it's a lot easier to do when you're full of beer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Funny!!

Haha, those stories were simply classic! I loved them all.

And to your questions...

My boyfriend sits to pee sometimes.

&

I know my two cousins pee in the shower.

lol. But anyway, good stories! :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Comical Tale

A short while ago along with several other motorists I was stuck for hours in a huge traffic jam near Gatwick Airport.The call of nature for all and sundry was turned into a complete farce by a lunatic traffic cop who was intent on stopping people peeing on the hard shoulder.He was last seen going for reinforcements,I often wondered what happened to him,we certainly never saw him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great read

A very entertaining collection of stories,I must admit I do like to have a pee in the shower,as far as sitting down,I would NOT RECOMMEND this if you are unsteady[through drink]because you have to get up again.This can be quite a dangerouse procedure clutching onto various bathroom fittings,I did in fact fall into the bath [empty]while attempting this manoevre.My long suffering wife left me there until I could manage to get out unaided,what a disgrace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Men sitting to pee

Hi Big boy

All the Muslim Men had to sit for pee as per the religious rules.(atleast in India..)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Everyone does it

Enjoyed your funny stories. Most of us have been caught at one time or another--sometimes with embarrassing results. I'd like to hang around a little longer, but I gotta go.

rajeshkumaarrajeshkumaarover 11 years ago
Sitting and peeing.

I am from India, and some of the males, still sit to pee.Of course, this kind of thing is common in villages, and once a very long time back, when I was in a village, and happily peeing, an old villager just pushed me and commanded me to sit and pee. Even though I was a little bit scared by that villager, I peed standing and ran away from there.

I still do not know why they squat like a woman and pee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Awesome story, I loved every bit of it!!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THAT IS NOT A QUESTION

but more a statement of facts, TK U MLJ LV NV

livetoreadlivetoreadover 6 years ago

I don't know anyone who hasn't peed in the shower.... By the way urine is suposed to be a good cure for athletes foot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Peeing in back of a military truck

In the late 1970's I was in the back of a Army National Guard military truck with a canvas cover. It was night time. We were coming back from Camp Blanding and I had to pee bad. There was a coke bottle in the bed and I peed in it then stuck it out the side under the canvas and poured it out. The other soldiers in the truck thought it was starting to rain. The pee was being sucked back into the truck near the tail gate. I did not say a word.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

More years ago than I care to remember I was a member of the Colorado University Men's Marching Band (you read correctly, no women allowed). One really cold (-15, as I recall) November Saturday afternoon, the band was gathering on the track for the halftime show when one of the drummers—who was fond of injecting vodka into oranges and eating them with great gusto—informed us he really really had to pee. We were wearing our greatcoats (military surplus, no doubt) over our band uniforms, so we formed a great circle around our needy drummer and he (with great sighs of relief) took a long time to empty his bladder. We couldn't understand the laughter from the stands until someone pointed up at the vivid column of steam rising from the center of our protective ring. It even made the TV news that night. Being adolescent males, no one was embarrassed (save our director, who would have made us drop and do 25 pushups if he'd had the authority).

We killed the halftime show, btw, and got a standing ovation (mostly from the student section, but still...). Fun times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
133 Followers
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...

story TAGS