All Comments on 'The Embrace of Uvulu'ai'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Still my favorite writer in the entire site! Your writing style has only gotten better, although sometimes its too immersive, you must balance the sexiness and depth of the story. Please do more. maybe something with tentacles?

mjm202036mjm202036over 16 years ago
Agreed...more

You do have a lot of talent in your writing style of erotica. It's not a straight shot of sex but an actual story. You give some insight into your characters and plenty of descriptions of the surroundings. Plus, you make some very nice sex scenes, as well. I love that you write about dominant women taking men to that point beyond return (especially succubi), and I am in agreement with Anonymous in UK. I would love to see you do a story with maybe tentacles. Keep up the good work.

xxxecilxxxecilalmost 16 years ago
She should branch out

I want Uvulu'ai to expand her operation, she's really limiting herself with just the seed of one tiny village.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 6 years ago
Lovely

I’m going through all your stories in chronological order – unless you have a preferred order?

The works are simply divine and show very strong female characters that are well rounded characters. I am glad that the vile protraganusts like in this story get their poetic comeuppance that is so sadly lacking in the real world. A real great piece of Erotica perfect for the #MeToo world we live in – and written a decade before people started treating women properly.

I’ve alwats loved Erotic Horror as a genre but too often I’ve found it to be misogynistic and rather nauseating.

Your work couldn’t be further from this. By far the best Erotic Horror writer here and also a most brilliant writer full stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous