All Comments on 'Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 04-05'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more

Couldn't give it a 100 but a 75. Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what you had done to Donna. Rings and things are my greatest fetish and love to read about and see them.

DomwoolfDomwoolfabout 16 years agoAuthor
works of fiction

This was a comment sent by a reader of my stories, once again I remind my readers that my stories are a work of fiction and as such not limited to the constrictions of real life. In real life I am a 53 year old married Dom/bondage Master who practices and preaches safe, sane and consentual BDSM. As to my story world, well lets say the skys the limit.

Dom Woolf

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

I/m 68 yrs. old, a Swinger since l969 (both married & single), owned 3 slaves, and I've been in more "Houses of Pleasure", in this country and abroad, than I can count. Having said all that, let me add I've had half a dozen erotic books published, and written for a couple of national "Gentlemen's Magazines". I thought I'd seen the worst in abuse after the donkey show in Havana in l955, and the two dog shows I witnessed in Asia. BUT, you, my sick friend, are the first human to make me sick to my stomach! My only wish would be to have you at my disposal for a couple of months, so as to be able to introduce you to JUST the pain you describe, inflicting. You should ber ashamed to call yourself a human being, I know I'm ashamed of you!

Marquis007Marquis007over 12 years ago

Keeps getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How about some consistency?

You start chapter 1 with the following sentence:

Thirty two with a eighteen year old daughter

Now in the second paragraph of this chapter you say:

On her eighteenth birthday, Daddy took her virgin pussy.

Someone alert the pope, we are dealing with miracles here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Its a flashback.

When Donna (mom) was 18 her father took her virginity. The start of the story was reffering to Lisa (daughter) being 18.

How about some reading comprehension.

comprehensive_readercomprehensive_readerabout 6 years ago
Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension

@Ldy_Sea, as the title says there is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, but let's do some basic math with the first sentence of chapter 1:

Thirty two with a eighteen year old daughter

32y M - 18y D = Mom gave birth when she was 14y old according to chapter 1.

Since her name is Donna and not Mary, we also know she did not give a virgin birth.

So there was not much virginity left for granddad to take when mom turned 18.

This is what I mean with story consistency.

My guess is the author changed the age to get passed the idiotic age censoring here.

You can write fiction here were you rape 100 women BUT only if they are all 18+

HINT: both are a crime IRL so why censor one fictional story and not another based on the age of the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
568 Followers
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...

story TAGS