All Comments on 'Riding the National Forest'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

Absolutely loved it...but we never got anywhere near enough

of Dee and Missy. There's a lot of stuff to explore there! Besides, Missy never did get her fantasy ful-FILLED.

Your punishment is simple, Tx... a sequel, and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
UMMMMMMMMMM

Just like always well written and very sensual. Just enuf to keep me on the edge for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Riding thr National Forest

Great story would like to read a follow up to this if possible. Many thanks for a great read!!

cowboy109cowboy109over 12 years ago
Enjoyable read

Enjoyable read. I guess that's the ultimate fantasy to come up with, when sitting alone in the backcountry and roughing it.

The closest thing I heard of in reality was the hike to a hot spring of a friend. When he arrived at the hot spring early, he found two naked college gals. They neither had clothes on nor memories of how they got to the place. Though, that's were reality ends. He didn't get a warm welcome.

auhunter04auhunter04about 12 years ago
great story

I see a story like this..

Just a warning though, diging in old burial grounds is very much the antiquities act and the Feds are no nonsense about it.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Hot fun and riding in the park. Great fun had by all. Wish the story continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5940 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...