All Comments on 'The Rest Area Adventure'

by stevew337

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 16 years ago
MMMMM sounded like fun

Great story and I would hope that you feel so inclined to post some more. Keep up the writing because you are keeping me up ;-O

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
A very sexy story

Excellent story, so hot. I loved how the guy fucked an left. Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Rest area slut

I dress in a short black skirt,sheer pantyhose, blouse.I went to the nearest truck stop and as the truckers come in i open my legs a little so they get the idea.Then an older trucker came over and asked would i be interested in seeing his rig.We went outside and he opened the door and i climbed in in front of him exposing my hosed arse.I felt the hand help me up and i moved straight to the sleeper compartment.He followed me in pulling his jeans off letting his cock dangle out,about 9 inches, and he lay down and i sucked that cock until it was rock hard.I stood up,turned around and got on my knees,pantyhose half lowered, as he got behind me and positioned his cock at my entrance.Slowly he eased forward until the head popped into my hole and then he grabbed my hips and pulled me back as he pushed forward until he was all the way in me.Allright slut, he said, get ready as he half pulled out then pushed back in with one shove, then fucked me hard and fast,my cock hard and i was moaning as he loosened me right up.I felt him getting bigger inside me so i pushed back and he pulled my hips onto him and let go with a huge cumm, filling my hole as he kept cumming into me, my hard cock spurting into the front of my hose.He collapsed on top of me,then pulled his cock out.Cumm leaked from my hole as i pulled my hose up and my skirt and went outside.There was another trucker waiting,he took me to his truck,lay me down,removed my hose,knelt between my legs and pushed his cock up into my well lubricated hole.He was not as big as the first guy and did not last long as he fired his cumm into me,pulling out ,cumm leaking out of my hole,my hose full of cumm as i walked back a young guy asked if i had time for another one.I looked at him,o.k.and went back to his truck,he lay down with his very long,hard cock pointing up and told me to sit on it.I half removed the pantyhose and guided my hole down onto his cock and i just sank all the way down.I heard him groan as i started to ride his cock up and down,his cock hitting me inside making me hard ,then his hands on my hips guiding me up and down, my cock spraying the inside of his truck as he sprayed my insides.He rolled me over and continued fucking me for quite a while until i felt him go harder and he came again.He then lay down as his cock shrank and came out of my hole,cumm running out of my hole.I have travelled with truckers all round Australia,blowing them and being fucked by them as i went.I have been with 2 truckers at one time and once with a trucker and his wife...story for another time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truckers Whore

love these trucker stories. Truckers are the best fucks around. I've been a crossdresser that works rest stop specifically for the trucker business. Since most truckers work the same runs quite frequently once you take their cock and do a good job you will be remembered as a part of their run. Using the radios they will check to see if you're at a certain location. Their like pimps for you but you must treat them to a great fuck and/or suck and let them know you appreicate their cocks and being their whore. I don't know of a single "girl" that's been abused by a trucker. There have been many asses that have taken a lot of abuse during the sessions and I'm one of them. I got gangbanged one night by a bunch of truckers and took 12 cocks up my pussy within a very short period of time. By the time they were finished with my ass it felt abused - but in a great way. I have good luck with them because I've been fucked mainly by truckers and they know I respect them and will be their whore anytime they want. Most have my phone number to let me know when they will be passing thru the area so I can arrange to take care of them. I've traveled with them on some of their long haul trips and will continue to do so. "Try a trucker" is my motto.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
Loved it.......

have done the very same although I never had one that made me strip first. You go girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To catch a trucker

I've been cruising truckparks and laybys in the UK for many years looking for trucker (or any other) cocks to fuck me. Over the years I have tried various approaches to what is best to wear ranging from simple hold-up stockings and heels to the full gear, but have now settled on a similar outfit to this story.

I wear 4" heels, stockings and a suspender belt (garter belt), plus a short slip, the hem of which, just about covers half my cock and balls when I'm stood up with arms by my side. ABSOLUTELY NO KNICKERS (PANTIES)!!! I walk around showing my wares until someone takes an interest, sometimes this is being told to "Fuck off" (which I do), but mainly they want to see more (raising my arms does that) and fondle the merchandise, which my outfit makes very easy. Even after a "Fuck-off" comment I usually find someone interested nearby, so I rarely miss being fucked hard by one or more truckers.

Good hunting to all "Trucker Tranny Tarts" wherever you flash your ass-ets. Untill "beam me up Scotty" becomes a reality (lol) there will be a large supply of truckers and of TTT for them to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please tell us more

This story was very hot. I love trucker stories, especially when I'm a slutty sissy cock-sucking bitch who gets fucked by trucker after trucker after trucker. Please tell more stories like this one -- it was hot !!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
please tell more stories

This story was very hot. I love trucker stories, especially because I'm a slutty sissy cock-sucking CD bitch who gets fucked by trucker after trucker after trucker.

I loved this story. Please tell more stories like this one -- it was hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teasing truckers in Daisy Duke shorts

I go to truck stops or when they are pulled over doing log books I'll pull in front of them in my Jeep Wrangler and get out acting like I'm wiping my rear window. Wearing a long brown perm wig tight shirt with ballons filled with water for boobs in red tight high waisted Daisy dukes with asscheeks hanging out and 8 inch platform stripper heels. I act like I drop my tag and bend over giving them a veiw of my ass. If they like they see they flash or turn their lights on some get and whisle or start grabbing their cocks. Then I get back in my Jeep and drive away,I love making cocks hard teasing truckers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it I do the rest areas myself but I like the black truckers when they cum in either my mouth or inside of me it’s always alot

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wear womens shorts and a snug tee shirt with womens sandals to the local rest areas. My legs are silky smooth. I will get out and go to the trash can then on into the bathroom. Have sucked a few in the bathroom. One time I was reading the writing on the wall and seen out of the corner of my eye a guy come in and go to the urinal. I exclaimed a guy can find about anything on here. I turned around and he had his big cock out facing me stroking it. I just went over and dropped to my knees and pulled my shorts down where he could see I was wearing panties and sucked him off. He said he wanted some of my pussy next time and left. I pulled into another rest area just across the river one time and pulled in and parked. I seen an older guy that I knew well heading to my car. i was caught didn't know what to do. He came up and said hi and looked in. He produced a big smile and reached in and touched my leg. He said looks like we are here for the same thing come get into my car. He unzipped his pants and pushed them down so I could get to his big cock. He said he had no idea I was a sissy cock sucker but was glad I was. He is a regular suck for me now and fucks the hell out of my sissy pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous