All Comments on 'My Love Affair with a Hairbrush'

by RobynG

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amen sister!

i think many women know just what you are talking about!!!

AbbeyLaneAbbeyLaneover 16 years ago
Loved it

This story was funny, honest - I loved it. It seems like I've spend a good part of my life, even after I was married, masturbating. It's a private, relaxing, enjoyable activity and just plain feels good. I always love hearing stories written by women about their experiences and this one was particulary well-written and allowed me to briefly have the experience of being a woman having a "love affair" by making herself feel good with whatever worked. I was laughing and totally turned on at the same time - nothing's better than that.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Favotite author

Great story.If you haven't read all her stories,you're missin out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your Hairbrush

Well, I am a little jealous!!!! I hope your hairbrush is different from mine though, the two-timing little cheater.

Oh...yours is different?

Never mind. I knew mine was true to me. Hey, loved your story. I have had an affair with my hairbrush for more than 20 years. It's not the first one, actually this is the second one, but the handle is very smooth now from use. It's funny, my husband has no idea the little devil has been inside me so many times giving me pleasure.

When he yells to hurry up as guys do and I am brushing my hair it's like a turn on. If only he knew.

ANyway, thanks for the great story. It was like I was reading about me. Very easy to read, very erotic....wait, I have to go upstairs now and ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Encore, encore

My dick gave this story a big hard-on. Hopefully there is more to come, you wench.

Love your writing. Do you want to let me watch you and your hairbrush perform? I mean, I have now been thinking about nothing else...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So very revealing

Thanks so much for a great story about a very personal thing. Congrats and keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Honest

You are so vivid in your writing, so honest. I love it.

arousal_enthusiastarousal_enthusiastover 14 years ago
I love a good female masturbation story.

Excellent submission! Now if we can get a graphic story about the time the Magic Marker made it's special guest appearance...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice job...

Reminds me of the time I used a bananna in front of my boyfriend. But also the time I used a sausage (with a condom) in my bedroom. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Really nice story. a perfect example of women who want to experiment with their bodies -- the NON SLUTTY way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Im in high schoolThat's pretty weird... But not too weird. I set my phone to vibrate and put a condom on it... Up it goes! Other girls know and call me in class. Once I orgasmed in class and wound up soaking through my panties and making my chair wet... That was hard to explain to the teacher, why it was wet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hot hot hot had to get MY hairbrush

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cock tease

So this story summarizes that you were nothing but a cock tease. Rile guys up to want sex then clam up like a turtle hiding in its shell. I used to date a chick like that. I dropped her ass like the plaque. Go play that game with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My favs include

Big dildo of course, the one that has suction cup so I can back into it.

But then also cute, hairbrush (easy peasie), long necker bottle (Jamie and I masterbated together with our bottles after night of drinking), screwdriver handle (how appropriate) and polish sausage (with condom cover). So naughty.

Love your writing, your stories and situations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous