All Comments on 'A Secret Fetish Ch. 01'

by margekershaw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story line but...

I really like your premise. I would like to see a lot more descripton, especially the sex. " We fucked for an hour" isn't especially titillating. You have a good story going so if you tell more it is a series I would really like to read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She's a pretty terrible lesbian.

I mean, I'm no expert or anything, but seems to me she's more of a heterosexual woman with a penchant for feminine men than a lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice!

Good. Really good. It's great to see a Cross dress story where the guy doesn't wind up with a guy's cock up his ass or in his mouth. That is SO overdone. You need to do more with this theme. And you write really well!

amarasfantasyamarasfantasyover 16 years ago

I really enjoyed that story. It wasn't too extreme and it captured the "issues" of heterosexual male crossdressers and the women that love/appreciate them. Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy Premise But...

I loved this premise but the execution wasn't at all sexy. You did more telling than showing. I'd rather have seen more of the action unfold. There was no emotion to this nor any sensuality. It just fell flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
encore!

so good to read a crossdressing story that involves male to female. Hope to read more... like to read about him being dressed from head to toe. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
panty bitch

Enjoyed the story. Wish there were more details. I guess I'm fortunate in some ways. I am also a panty and bra wearer most of the time when I can't totally crossdress. I also include hose on occasion.Being bi but primarily queer I'm lucky in that my wife likes for me to crossdress and fuck her. It really gets both of us off. My CD name is Tina and she screams it out when things really get hot. Since she fucks other guys, just like me, I refer to her as "my fucking slut whore" and once in a while we get couples and have a good time both doing both of them. We have done that since we first started dating. At the start we had some very honest discussions as to our individual sexual desires and expectations. I've been a cock whore from a very early age. She began sucking cunts later in life. It's never been problem primarily because we have no secrets from each other. We're just a couple of queer whores that enjoy sex of all kinds.

SeremanSeremanabout 12 years ago
Ah the possibility!

Just the mere suspicion that this has a basis in reality makes me SO hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT !!!

Please continue this story. This is so very erotic. This is my greatest fantasies, to have a woman enjoy me wearing my pretty, sexy lingerie.....Mmmm !!!

GreymeadGreymeadalmost 6 years ago
More please!

I loved this story - I hope you consider writing more like it or expanding on this one. Do they continue an affair? Can we learn about the shopping trip?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

you have to do more with this story.keep it going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous