All Comments on 'Helens Sister Stays'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Universal slang

Had to look up "fanny" because in the US it means buttocks or behind. Found out in UK it's slang for "vulva". Pussy, cunt, box, vagina all would have been better. Fanny just made the story a little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
anatony lesson 101

Add to the list of using the wrong terms for many baody parts if the idiots would just look in a high school biology text. Far too many use aureola when the proper term for the colored breast area is areola, areolas, or areolae.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Spelling lesson

It's "Anatomy" with an M...

<br>

I enjoyed the story.

SlickTonySlickTonyover 16 years ago
Fun Story

Here I thought we had a rat of a husband cheating on his wife with her sister when they'd planned the whole thing--nice twist there. A little more tension leading up to all the sex might have been nice, though.

I have no objection to the British slang. If you're going to have an English-speaking site, you run the risk of having English people contribute to it. Those who can't deal with this need to broaden their horizons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Nice fantsey,a change from the normal husband wife and hubbies friend or friends or the football team or the whole town or whatever! When sister in law brings a male friend will see how much he enjoys it then.

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Double the pleasure.

Great ending twist. Who knew both sisters were in on it? It's also interesting to see the term "fanny" used to describe the vagina. I always thought it was a slang word for the buttocks.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 16 years ago
I liked it, too

I particularly enjoyed the twist. I thought, as I read it, that it was the usual "I fancied my sister-in-law" story, but the twist changes the whole aspect of the story. Incidentally, for the sake of one of the comments below, the word "fanny" does mean a pussy, a cunt, or a vagina in England. That's why my fanny is so often wet when I read such stories. But it is only my fanny which gets wet - not my knickers - I don't wear them.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Shitty!!!!

"Protection" is no good in these fantasy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not anything to get excited about. Damnit!!!

If it had been a roll reversal of a woman screwing the brother half these people would be going on about the wimp husband and the whore wife. Maybe saying this belongs in group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fanny

I was initially turned off by Vitesse's description of dark hairs on her fanny...reading on, I realized the Brits mean vaginal area while in the US, the fanny is the bum. I love our two countries separated by a common language.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wish

I wish I had sniffed a cork or three and been rat arsed whilst reading this. It would have gone down better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on readers, the English language is spread a cross the globe, but spoken differently in America, Australia, and 5 or 6 more countries that use it as the national way to talk. Stop beating on the Brit writers. Remember they are the ones that invented it. Admittedly, American is American, and Engllish, is English. Two different languages today, but we do understand each other. So there is nothing wrong with the way this is written. If you don't like it, don't read it! Well written. Is there more? Julie may have more in her tummy than memories! Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous